How to check if a car's handicap sticker is real? (parking in handicap lot)

Chucky2007

Neutral Newbie

Kena summon a few times and they still continue to park there?

How much is the fine? A few hundreds right? Think this is some bloody rich handicap... [thumbsdown]

Should propose to increase the fine to $1k. [sly]

The other I called the number on the board . Think its HDB came in few times summon the vehicle.. then i emailed them saying they still parking at the handicapped slot, which is a hinderance coz I see pple on wheelchair using it. The so called ic replied and said can check with disabled society which I din . After that the person still cont to park in the disabled slot when all the passengers are young and able to walk. So I dun know the zhen fu is doing [thumbsdown]
↡ Advertisement

Hi, i have a neighbour who always park in a handicap lot, none of the drivers looks handicap, her car got a handicap sticker but just a blue wheelchair sticker with no car number written. i notice most handicap stickers have the car plate written on it. i am thinking if her handicap sticker is not really a handicap sticker.. anyway i can verify? or any number or website i can check?

Tell you what, amputate your own leg to find out about the process of getting the label.

Then donate the amputated limb to someone who needs a limb transplant. If nobody wants it, grind it up and convert it into fertiliser. That way at least your little experiment does not end up wasted.

Post your FR here.

dun need to get so extreme in yr comments.

Hi, i have a neighbour who always park in a handicap lot, none of the drivers looks handicap, her car got a handicap sticker but just a blue wheelchair sticker with no car number written. i notice most handicap stickers have the car plate written on it. i am thinking if her handicap sticker is not really a handicap sticker.. anyway i can verify? or any number or website i can check?

Join the handicap club loh. Quick! Go amputate your leg now to find out whether she's a "member". laugh.gif

Dun u know family member who is handicap can also apply? Not necessarily have to be driver who is handicap. wink.gif

you all relax a bit on chucky lah... he just asking a Qn.

thanks apollo for expalining for me.

i am just asking a question. i dun have intention to stomp her, report LTA etc. i can simply call parking warden and viciously report "illegal" parking at handicap lot etc and see whether warden will do anything to verify if car is really handicap. Why would i bother requesting for info here instead?

some replies here are really extreme and immature. things like eat "sH'' amputed own limbs etc are really uncalled for. please read the thread properly instead of just blasting away.

i am not upset by the extreme comments, just hope that in future, these guys can read properly 1st and reply properly, instead of blasting away.

Are you training to be a parking warden?

Nope i'm not. Like what i have written, i am just requesting for info.

Join the handicap club loh. Quick! Go amputate your leg now to find out whether she's a "member". [laugh]

Dun u know family member who is handicap can also apply? Not necessarily have to be driver who is handicap. [;)]

yr comment is really funny. makes me wonder if i have write incorrectly or u are simply a extreme person. Are you one of those that fake handicap stickers for convenience of parking? why get so agitated? i am just requesting for info.

Juz live and let live lah. Is she causing any inconvenience to you at all?

You think life is easy for those whose parents need to use wheelchair?

pls read my thread carefully. that car has no wheel chair bounded family member etc.

its a lot of convenience with that handicap sticker.. car parks are readily available almost everywhere, anywhere.

it is convenience for those who need the convenience.. not for normal people to have this convenience..

imagine u walk down 3 storeys at a MSCP when u have crutches in hand and ur leg muscles so weak to climb up stairs.. [:/]

ya i agree. that's why the handicap lot must be for a person that needs it. Not some fakes.

Not just greened eyed monsters. But the fact that people cant stand others who has the upper hand of convenience..... they then ask... HOW COME THEY CAN, I CANNOT? KNN, DONT LOOK HANDICAP LEH. MUST BE FAKO! [gossip]

i think you are right in yr comment. most people will feel this way.

in my case, the handicap lot is behind my block which i dun park there at all. So not really an issue for green eye or red eye or sore eye.

Neutral Newbie

After reading the replies to this thread, it is obvious that people here don't care. This attitude is typical of most people in this country. They prefer to stick they head in the sand, until they are at the receiving end. Then they will curse and swear [furious], jump up and down [bounce1]. [hur]

Quoted from Nutty: "Members of the Handicap Welfare Association (HWA) can get their parking labels through that organisation. "

Maybe you want to check with them? [;)]

Let us know whats the outcome, im sure some of us here are curious whether there are such 'fake' decals.

ok lah, i also guilty of it. sorry lah.

but hor, fr wat i understand, there is 2 type of decal.

1 specifically for ambulant drivers fetching pple who r handicap. another is for handicap driver. color diff.

i believe the requirement is for the person to prove a disability and need to some gahment registered doctor and the criterias r very stiff. ie not easy to get.

Neutral Newbie

I only check the summon once its only $50 for overnight parking guess the parking warden is kind.

And this driver is driving another van which has no disabled parking label, but continue to park at the disabled slot. [:|]

The residents there who use wheelchair has difficulty coming down .. and that driver sometimes park for 2 days without moving the van or sport car away. [thumbsdown]

Kena summon a few times and they still continue to park there?

How much is the fine? A few hundreds right? Think this is some bloody rich handicap... [thumbsdown]

Should propose to increase the fine to $1k. [sly]

The other I called the number on the board . Think its HDB came in few times summon the vehicle.. then i emailed them saying they still parking at the handicapped slot, which is a hinderance coz I see pple on wheelchair using it. The so called ic replied and said can check with disabled society which I din . After that the person still cont to park in the disabled slot when all the passengers are young and able to walk. So I dun know the zhen fu is doing [thumbsdown]

You do not need to be wheel chair bounded in order to qualify.

pls read my thread carefully. that car has no wheel chair bounded family member etc.