Toyota Rush 7-seater

Krazz77

who would buy a 1.5L 7 seater? [gossip]

think alot of people will buy cause petrol consumsion not very high and can sit 7 people as well, so will be very popular i think.

Neutral Newbie

My same sentiments as well. Personally I like the look of Rush, but a bit too small. With 7 seaters, just nice. A good contender i would think. Basically it's the same engine as Msian/Indo Avanza 1.5 VVTi .. Should be enough power bah. Besides i doubt many people would carry 7 more than 30% of their total car usage time [sweatdrop]

who would buy a 1.5L 7 seater? [gossip]

sure have due to lower FC. some pple drove a 7 seater MPV alone most of the time, only need to fetch passengers occasionally.

7 seater need minimum 1.8L is a myth. Last time when MPVs are 2L and above, people also say Wish 1.8L where got enuf, but end up still so many people buy Wish. Now we say 1.5L where got enuf, haha.

If u go to USA and tell them many of us in Spore drive 1.6L or less, they also say 1.6L for a car where got enuf. Maybe their lawnmowers are 1.6L.

Edited by Sgnick

Outside looks like Rush, inside looks like Avanza.

The interior seats looks just like the Avanza, which is crap. But at least keeps the nice Avanza feature of rear aircon vents.

i'm saying tat it would be good to haf a 1.8L option for the 7 seater. i believe the rush 7 seater has a heavier chasis as compared to sienta. not saying tat 1.5L cant move all 7 persons but i believe it has a poorer FC as compared to 1.8L.

If u go to USA and tell them many of us in Spore drive 1.6L or less, they also say 1.6L for a car where got enuf. Maybe their lawnmowers are 1.6L.

hahaha. i like this statement! [laugh]

U r rite about the FC. If use to drive 7person most of the time, 1.8L will get better FC than 1.5L, must agree with u.

But if most of the time is driving 1-4 pax (occasionally drive 7), won't 1.5L have better FC?

On paper from Toyota website: Wish 14.4KM/L Sienta 18.6KM/L.

Edited by Sgnick
↡ Advertisement