Feng Shui -directions house is facing

Foofam77

Neutral Newbie

when feng shui books mention the direction that the house is facing, what do they mean?

Is the main door used as a gauge to determine which direction the house if facing?

↡ Advertisement

usually main door. but nthing is ascertain in life. feng shui will reorientate each year, even if u dun place anything there.

if u hv been living peacefully, dun do anything rash.

if u hv been highly successful, ur feng shui has hit g-spot also. lagi dun touch.

Determining facing has always been one of the most challenging aspect of fengshui. I can tell you even supposedly renowned masters also make mistakes about the facing.

To eradicate this problem, some masters use lesser practised Fengshui method like Xuan Kong Da Gua or Ziweidoushu to do fengshui.wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

Xuan Kong Da Gua or Ziweidoushu to do fengshui.

The 2 above is the harder to master method. Very hard to master the 2 skill above.

Very simple, the best position (if you are praying), the place where you are placing the God should face East or morning sun. [sly][sly][sly]

Another main point is that the main door should not be facing cross junction or T junction of any road.

[;)][;)][;)]

Edited by Picnic06

Neutral Newbie
yeah better to rely on practitioners than DIY then.

Ha ha ha... fengshui again! who wants to do it? let me be at ur service. PM me. [;)]

Guys, I just want to do a check......for those of you considering property purchase, how many of you feel that you will consider the feng shui aspect of the property as one of the factor before purchase?

Reason I am asking is because I am seeing a trend of buyers who do consider FS to a certain extend thesedays. And these are not old elderly buyers, they are young and some are even foreigners.

↡ Advertisement