Recommendation for Japanese food?

T_orange

I have been reading up the web on Japanese restaurants. Seems like the main recommendations are like Sushi Tei, but I have already tried that. So, was wondering if there are other worth trying ones.

Any other good places?

Try Raku at greenwood avenue. (near NJC)

nogawa at sentosa, shiraishi at ritz carlton, tatsuya at park hotel.

U can try Izumi at boat quay, if they still ard.

Nogawa and Izumi are traditional jap rest... [:)]

try

WARAKU

at East Coast Park...

the one besides long beach seafood..

that one is not bad...

there are other branches also..one in central but i still find the main outlet at east coast the best...

Neutral Newbie

Honjin is my fav for their a la carte buffet, but their waitress very attitude esp when they are busy.

Got money, can try akane at Jap Association..... long time never go...but i heard they closed liao.. [:/]

Edited by Pwillie

there is one... if u been to japan ... their eatin place is very similiar to this shop... its at cuppage... i forgot teh name... its on the 2nd or third floor... green colour shop sign wan.... occupy like 1/2 the level..... a lot of japanese frequent that place.... the waitress are a bit aunty wan... v nice cosy place....

their garlic rice is superb ... and the grills.... [thumbsup]

Last I know, the office managing it has closed this place down for good. It's a real waste as I personally like the beef chunks too!

The chefs there r also quite frenly and will chat with me while doing their stuff.

Any idea where did the chefs went to??

You can check out Kuriya Dining @ Great World City. The food there is nice, like the sashimi & porridge served there. [thumbsup] Nice atmosphere too.

↡ Advertisement