Hi-Glaze 88

Shouyi

If I remembered correctly, it was mentioned in Autopia that this product is manufactured by CarLack.

CarLack68 can be found locally too, 1L bottle cost abt $58.

2_0.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

got a bottle of Hl Glaze to clean off some stains initially. intending to do sealant for my new car but very lost with wat to do. Is applyin Hi Glaze good enough, or should i get professional help, PPS or those mobile detailers to do the 1st time round?

its a pearl white, so very worried if a wrong step will cause it to be a pearl yellow soon [sweatdrop] . Thanks in advance

Neutral Newbie
mix with water will be easier to use. nod.gif.. Apply it on panel is slightly difficult to buff when haze..

Actually I would like to ask

(edited)

Get it direct from the distributor, paid S$39 for a 1L bottle 1+ yrs back.

Was told its now retailing at $58 per bottle, you might want to email Janet to confirm.

Tabernacle (Auto) Services Pte Ltd

41 Kian Teck Drive, Singapore 628855

Email: [email protected]

Tel: (65) 6268 6571 Fax: (65) 6268 3583

Edited by Garlic

[reply]

Hi bros,

got a bottle of Hl Glaze to clean off some stains initially. intending to do sealant for my new car but very lost with wat to do. Is applyin Hi Glaze good enough, or should i get professional help, PPS or those mobile detailers to do the 1st time round?

its a pearl white, so very worried if a wrong step will cause it to be a pearl yellow soon sweatdrop.gif . Thanks in advance

Hi Ultraj26,

I also got my new car last month (1st week Mar), and that weekend I wash it before giving it a hi-glaze88 application to seal and protect the paintwork.

My previous car I had tried hi-glaze88, 3M car wax (forgot exact name) and Autoglym resin polish, and my favourite is still hi-glaze88. But I have never tried mixing it with water for car wash yet...

Neutral Newbie

Bros here using high glaze direct on haze then buff off, do you find that it leaves alot of powedery residues? How do I get rid or minimise the residues?

Ya, does leaves some yellowish stuff when buffing off.nod.gif No solution yet.... Just 'blow' / beat them off with the cloth, I guess. sweatdrop.gif I like it cos the beading effect last quite long, so I'd guess protection is there. thumbsup.gif

Turbocharged

IMHO, u applied too thick liao.. If lightly applied there shouldn't be much residue. Sealant is normally applied lightly.

Turbocharged

First Sealant is not shampoo. HG88 don't provide u with cleaning agent.

What i did in the past..

If for Maintenance

Wash car with shampoo. Rinse off totally. No need dry dry.

Add a cap of HG88 to a pail of water and wash car again. Dry it then shinny shinny liao.

For sealant application.

Wash car with shampoo. Rinse off totally. Need dry dry.

Apply HG88 lightly on a pad and apply to the car panel. When dry then wipe it off. Should be easy on easy off. If hard to off means not dry enough.

Neutral Newbie

For Maintenance...

Add a cap of HG88 into a pail of water then wash car again... Can I know use what cloth to wash? SPONGE or MicroFibre cloth... if using microfibre cloth, need to wring it to semi dry before wiping?

Thanks. Is it good at lifting surface impurities ?

I believe its a cleaner as well. thumbsup.gif

Last weekend I finally has time to wash my car and after that used Hi-glaze 88. The last time I wash was more than 1.5 months ago. When applying the hi-glaze 88 my cloth was getting black after some rubbing, so need to use another clean surface. I guess its the dirt remaining on paintwork even after washing being removed.

I managed to remove those small black/brown speck (not sure what is that) and other dirt mark on the paintwork using hi-glaze 88.