• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:50 AM

Mikee
  • Mikee
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bro & sis..my PI agent told me that he has secured a COE for my new car. Can I know if I can confirm this on LTA or OneMotoring website?

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:20 AM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ya, I'd like to know how to check the COE results too..... Anyone can help? Thanks.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.onemotori...otoring/en.html

Go to the above link and look for COE bidding - click "more" and go to the link -How to bid - FAQ. you'll get full demo!

When the bidding in on, it is easier to check.

Edited by Fitvip, 16 February 2008 - 11:57 AM.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

Mikee
  • Mikee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Don't have the link you mentioned..I'm actually looking for a link in which I can sort of key in my NRIC number and view the COE registered...something like that...

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think the link will appear once the bidding begins and last for a few days after that!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:43 PM

Mikee
  • Mikee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Oh ic...thanks man...

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

http://www.onemotori...otoring/en.html

Making it clickable.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

Nirxe
  • Nirxe
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for your enlightenment. sunny.gif

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:59 PM

Glenchong
  • Glenchong
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

View your COE Bidding prices and results over here

Enter NRIC No.

https://ocoe.lta.gov...ternetAction.do

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: check, bidding, result

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users