Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
313 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:16 AM

Sgspurs
  • Sgspurs
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

have some scratches at the door and the portion above the wheel after hitting a pillar.
Afraid it will rust. (Actually what happens if it rusts ?) Thus like to spray paint the affected area. Any 'trusted' workshop that can do a good job and don't overquote to recommend ?

Got a quote from dealer and it was like 400+ before GST..... unsure.gif

Thanks !

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

Chome
  • Chome
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I spray my 2 doors for $250.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

where did you do it? pm me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

Chome
  • Chome
    Clutched
    Author Image

sent.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

Chome
  • Chome
    Clutched
    Author Image

i am recommended by my sales manager from huayang, but you have to drive down personally for him to quote. smile.gif

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Amazon777
  • Amazon777
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What about pearl white car which tends to turn slightly yellowish after sometime. Re-spraying say just a door panel needs some skill to mix the right concoction of paint to achieve the same color scheme. Wonder any workshop with such expertise?

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:37 PM

Chome
  • Chome
    Clutched
    Author Image

Your car should have some color code written somewhere. They will mix the paint based on the color code. Result will be the same as the original paint.

For my case, they will remove the original paint first then re-spray again.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

Xiaolong81
  • Xiaolong81
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

try look for mr ng 96166658, gd serivce n reseaonable price.
KHEK JOO SPRAY PAINTING SERVICES
Blk9004 #01-94 TAMPINES IND PARK (Behind SAFRA Tampines)
Mon-Fri 830am - 7pm
Sat 830am - 4pm

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

Sterrier
  • Sterrier
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

can you also give me the contact? Thanks.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:55 PM

Lamaray
  • Lamaray
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

hey can u give me the shop's contact as well? thanks

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:41 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hi, can also PM me the location? thanks in advance
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:46 AM

Savvy
  • Savvy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Hi any1 know where can i get a new paint for my 1.2 car at a cheap price? be it in MY or SG.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:35 AM

Mlksh
  • Mlksh
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi any1 know where can i get a new paint for my 1.2 car at a cheap price? be it in MY or SG.

$650 cheap or not?

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Nikolaiski
  • Nikolaiski
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys, please avoid posting in the tips and resources folder as this folder is to GIVE out tips and resources and not ASK for them. If you must ask, do post under the Cosmetics thread instead, therefore I have moved this thread.

thanks!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

Siron
  • Siron
    Clutched
    Author Image

Does he do interior paint as well?

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

Sengster
  • Sengster
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit, thinking of respraying the whole car. Any1 know how much is it?

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

Rliewky
  • Premium member
    Rliewky
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit, thinking of respraying the whole car. Any1 know how much is it?

same color shld be ard 1.2k - 1.5k change color shld be 1.8 - 2.2k. also depend on the paint used and of course the skill of the workshop

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

Icyfreakass
  • Premium member
    Icyfreakass
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Guys. Scratched a small part of my bumper. Anyway to remove it? How much if i wanna touch up(spray) that part. juz a small part .
Visit our one-stop bulbstore at the sponsor's thread.!!!!

Tons of pictures added.(page 27)
Go to last page for new products.

New DRLs are in.--->
http://www.mycarforu...o...2970&st=580
Pg29 for installed pics.

---------------------------

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:52 PM

Alveron2001
  • Alveron2001
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

$650 cheap or not?

whaaa $650 to repaint whole car ???

Are you sure ?

mostly I see 1200 for same colour to 1800 for new colour.

Cheapest I was offered was 800 for same colour.

In the end. didn't go ahead... Too afraid after people's comments about broken clips and things coming loose after.

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Remylee  |  1st Gear

Scheduled a grooming session with this Revol Carz Makeover. The staff really rejuvenate my car paintwork. Smooth, shiny and removes all the daily marks, especially those near the door handle.

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MCFmrhonda  |  5th Gear

Sent in my family car for grooming at their Toh Guan outlet last week. Same level of customer service experience over. Workmanship wise, will feel they did not cut any corners and is very thorough. Awesome job done!

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Spray Painting

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)