Paint spraying workshop

Sgspurs

Neutral Newbie

My car the side rubber around the side windscreen actually is black Colour but now become like dark chocolate.. Is it possible to spray it?if yes any cheap and good place to recommend? And also roughly how much it cost to spray a front bonnet!

My car the side rubber around the side windscreen actually is black Colour but now become like dark chocolate.. Is it possible to spray it?if yes any cheap and good place to recommend? And also roughly how much it cost to spray a front bonnet!

Dyou want cheap?? or good but not the cheapest??

I can't tell you how much it cost to spray a bonnet cuz I sprayed my entire car. The workmanship is good (I've a CF bonnet and even when sprayed over, the finishing is good).

My spray painter is definately not the cheapest.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Neutral Newbie

Spray 1 bonnet usually cost between $150-$180..

Neutral Newbie

A good quality bonnet paint job will cost around 300 +/- as lots of work like proper sanding down, application of primer coating and lacquer etc.

Bonnet can be done at around $250 if not too much damages.

You can try to scrap off the paint on the rubber?

Neutral Newbie

ok thnaks for all the advice. i left my car at amk for spay painting on recommandation from my uncle. $390 for spraying the bonnet and side rubber. but he say side rubber after spraying may not look very good. but confirm much better than current.

Neutral Newbie

I recommend if you want a really good quality paint job, i recommend AH LONG Spray Painting, he is very professionalize and he is specialize in Matte and Frozen paint spraying. The disadvantage is that, he is pretty pricey because of his quality, and has a long waiting list if you don't mind..:) Hope this helps for anyone :D

Neutral Newbie
post-117005-1372502688_thumb.jpgHi, how much is the cost for painting my aveo5 bumper? And if I want to change from sunset orange to red for whole car how much will it cost? Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Bro Jonathan,

1. How it cost to spray 4 rims matt black and 4 brake calipers red or orange. What is the down time?

2. For full body spray, how many coat of lacquer do you normally apply?

Thanks

Khek Joo quote me $450 for 4 doors spray,2 dent panel beat and putty and 1 fender spray for $450 reasonable?Car will do on Friday morning ready at Saturday around 4-5 pm..

Neutral Newbie

Khek Joo quote me $450 for 4 doors spray,2 dent panel beat and putty and 1 fender spray for $450 reasonable?Car will do on Friday morning ready at Saturday around 4-5 pm..

$450 for 4 doors and 1 fender + panel beating is dirt cheap.

If your car still have around 6-10 years to go, i suggest you go for a quality spray paint rather than a cheap ones..

I quote a door minimum 140 for "Altis" category excluding panel beating and pearl paint code.

I use average products that delivery durable quality paintwork and $140 is covering me only by less than 30%

i believe any cheaper price will either be using cheap paint/clear coat or at a rush manner.

Neutral Newbie

I just did my spraying with a shop in sin ming and the price is quite reasonable and workmanship is good. You can call/whatapps the boss there and tell him about your issue and if possible send him the pictures and he will quote you accordingly. If you need can PM me.

↡ Advertisement