Paint spraying workshop

Sgspurs

Ong Ah Pee is good...

That time my rear bumper dented, rear door also dented.

All fixed within one day

then 3 days later, need to go back as they need to polish the affected areas....

Neutral Newbie

Recently had a very bad encounter with a workshop

because i send my car there for repairs.

change fullbodykit doing 3rd party claim.

however my spoiler n sideskirt is not damaged.

but i bought a different set of full bodykit.

when collecting car. workshop told me my old sideskirt & spoiler which worth about $800 is thrown away.

anyone encounter similar situation ?

of coz im not dumb...they probably sold it off.

Edited by Artz

Just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit, thinking of respraying the whole car. Any1 know how much is it?

change color $1.6k, remain same color around $1k... cos change color is including internal and external...

i gotten back my car about 3wks ago, very satisfied wif his skills... he's my fren btw, so if i recommend u to him he sure do swee swee + chop for u... interested pm me...

PS: once again, i not earning a single cent from here like wat i recommend for computer parts and watches repair/servicing in other threads... but of cos the watches repair/servicing is my parents lah...

Hi guys,

Just want to check out the market price for spray painting the whole car.

My colleague claims that he was quoted S$800 to spray whole car (inside parts as well) with 2K paint.

Is it true? And what is 2K paint?

I think this guy TPS, where got so cheap lah??

Hi guys

My name is Adam. My workshop is located at

10 Ang mo Kio Industrial pk 2A

AMK Autopoint

#04-14

S568047

My services

Spray jobs

Polishing

Accident claims

Body repairs

I provide excellent workmanship at reasonable price.

Try my services and you will know.

Feel free to pm me for quotes.

Thank You all. [;)]

Hi guys,

Just want to check out the market price for spray painting the whole car.

My colleague claims that he was quoted S$800 to spray whole car (inside parts as well) with 2K paint.

Is it true? And what is 2K paint?

I think this guy TPS, where got so cheap lah??

same colour possible. i change mine from black to purple with pearl about 1.2k or 1.3k if i rem correctly...then i ask the owner if same colour? he say 800-900 lor....

Hi all,

Just to recommend a spray paint workshop that I just went to. You can see my experience at http://www.projectdelsol.blogspot.com/

Lee and Soon Painting Works.

You can contact Bernard at 9790 9611 or 6269 5020. They are located at Blk 2, Kranji Loop #01-04 Singapore 739538. Tell them Matthew of CRX recommend you and they will give you a very good quote (btw, I don't earn any commission for recommendation.:) Just to share an outstanding paint workshop). Cheers!

Great service from them too.

same colour possible. i change mine from black to purple with pearl about 1.2k or 1.3k if i rem correctly...then i ask the owner if same colour? he say 800-900 lor....

Okay . . Thanks bro! [thumbsup]

Turbocharged
(edited)

bros, any idea how much to do up(spray) this part? or are there other alternative

Actually for your case....my advise is....... don't bother.

cos you'll get it again.

haven't driven and maintained my prev car, family car and current car....got tonnes of this...

but of course still up to you..

Edited by Pocus

Any closeup shot of your ride bro?? I'm thinking of spraying mine to purple too... but purple is a colour that doesn't give any room for mistakes...

Else end up like some brinjal... :D

Neutral Newbie

Sorry have to cut in half way cos me can't start a new topic, do anyone know y there is water comming out from the exhaust it's good or bad :huh:

Sorry have to cut in half way cos me can't start a new topic, do anyone know y there is water comming out from the exhaust it's good or bad :huh:

good.

↡ Advertisement