Paint spraying workshop

Sgspurs

hi jonathan, thanks for ur time and giving me a walkthrough of the process and info on the armourcoat. i have decided on the colour code to use, nissan GV1 - black pearl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21305018@N02/...57626272995395/

can u mix this code up? will most likely be going for the armourcoat for my front bumper. i will arrange a day to come down and pass u the deposit. tks.

↡ Advertisement

hi jonathan, thanks for ur time and giving me a walkthrough of the process and info on the armourcoat. i have decided on the colour code to use, nissan GV1 - black pearl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21305018@N02/...57626272995395/

can u mix this code up? will most likely be going for the armourcoat for my front bumper. i will arrange a day to come down and pass u the deposit. tks.

Hi bro,

Its my job to provide you with the necessary information:) The colour code which you have chosen can be mixed out by us. I've already checked on the colour code.

Feel free to let me know which day is convenient for you to come down:) Cheers!

Jonathan

post-66736-1312366691_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

promotion for full car respray same color until end of the month? will find time to come down. will be out of town this weekend :(

si bey boh ain nowadays

Small scratches only cost 200 for full panel price ??? what kind of work involve ??? [speechless]

I guess 100 buck is also alot for the repaint and touch-up. [lipsrsealed]

thats why i think this shop is too expensive. there are places that are more value for $$.

Yew Lip

Phua Spray Painting

Khek Joo

promotion for full car respray same color until end of the month? will find time to come down. will be out of town this weekend :(

si bey boh ain nowadays

Sure. give me a ring when you're coming:)

Jonathan

thats why i think this shop is too expensive. there are places that are more value for $$.

Yew Lip

Phua Spray Painting

Khek Joo

If it is 200 for a door panel i'll think it is expensive. But 200+- for bonnet and bumper i think it is a fair deal:)

We also have to take into consideration what are the work that needs to be done and the cost of colour as well. Different colours will have different cost. Like for example yellow, red, pearls are all high cost mixing colours.

Hi guys, u can try my families fren shop. Call and check if he has the service u need.

Ah Chiang Motor Works,

1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #01-57 Singapore 417883.

Tel 67476640

Look for the boss, ahchiang. Say lim battery intro. He'll give u a good price.

My advise to all is that making a trip down to workshops to get them access to the repair which need to be done then will get more details and exact pricing. List price thou which is $200 for bonnet....after Jon looked at it...I was quoted just 100+. Fair enough. I do agreed that there are very cheap ones out there....every trade also the same....so end of the day still up to individual preference and requirement. Thou I never know how it will turn out to be....But I dun mind give Jon a try. I will definitely post again after my bonnet is done. Cheers.

Edited by MG_Myvi

If it is 200 for a door panel i'll think it is expensive. But 200+- for bonnet and bumper i think it is a fair deal:)

We also have to take into consideration what are the work that needs to be done and the cost of colour as well. Different colours will have different cost. Like for example yellow, red, pearls are all high cost mixing colours.

oh, $200 for 2 panels? then its reasonable. maybe i misread.

My advise to all is that making a trip down to workshops to get them access to the repair which need to be done then will get more details and exact pricing. List price thou which is $200 for bonnet....after Jon looked at it...I was quoted just 100+. Fair enough. I do agreed that there are very cheap ones out there....every trade also the same....so end of the day still up to individual preference and requirement. Thou I never know how it will turn out to be....But I dun mind give Jon a try. I will definitely post again after my bonnet is done. Cheers.

yes.plese do post the pics. i am thinking of visiting him but the prices scare me off initially. then he say $200 for 2 panels...i think its very reasonable

yes.plese do post the pics. i am thinking of visiting him but the prices scare me off initially. then he say $200 for 2 panels...i think its very reasonable

Bro...just go down see see lor....no harm one lah. Make friend...we never know when one day we need one's service. I used to be put off by Jon's postings of price and etc...But I went with an open mind....see...Now I decided to try him out. [;)]

Bro...just go down see see lor....no harm one lah. Make friend...we never know when one day we need one's service. I used to be put off by Jon's postings of price and etc...But I went with an open mind....see...Now I decided to try him out. [;)]

ya.. i wait for your further feedback

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows how much do spray painting of car? I wanna change to new colour. Car currently alot of scratches here and there. Any recommendation? How long doesn it takes ? Im driving lancer glx

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows how much do spray painting of car? I wanna change to new colour. Car currently alot of scratches here and there. Any recommendation? How long doesn it takes ? Im driving lancer glx

Hi bros out there,

I think be it spraying painting or any other stuffs that needs to spend money, I would personally feel that it is good to go and see and hear for yourself how things are like. Like what Myvi said, no harm making more friends:)

Jonathan

Neutral Newbie

hi jon, i want to spray my front lip 2 colours, gloss black with yellow outline, how much would you quote me and how long would it take?

thanks

Hi bro,

It will be around $180+- depending on the condition of the lip for 2 tone.

If you don't mind why not you drop by the shop and let me assess so i can give you an exact quote? No obligations:)

Jonathan

JOnathan, pls quote how much to spray

1. Civic eg6 hatchback ( Same color ) exterior only

2. Spray bumper ( bumper is brand new PU in black now )

Hi,

For your ride exterior only will be from $1300 onwards.

For your bumper will be around $200.

Do come down to let me assess and give you a confirmed quote if you don't mind? No obligations:)

Jonathan

↡ Advertisement