Buying mattress, need advise

Sgnick

it isn't that expensive. 50-60 dollars. Been using for a few years liao. Dunno how much saliva flow inside liao [laugh][laugh]

Kaoz........ you dare to say..... my favourite pillow all stained with drool also dare not mention ...

No charcoal inside so smells a bit lol

↡ Advertisement

If really don't know which mattress to buy.

When go stay hotel and find the mattress very good just look at the label.

The best sleep I had was in a massage parlour in Thailand and the mattress was those thin thin ones from Pasar malam.

So now I just for a good massage for a good sleep.

I think was Sleepnetic . The one u posted

Had gone shopping for mattress in the last 7 days... each sales saying it own benefit words..

U see, I always Google and try to find more answer before I commit the sales..

Like the salesman at 'fullhouse furniture' say this sleepnetics brand is singapore brand and make in Taiwan, but I get not very good comments from others end users and someone was saying this brand is make in China...

• Praise 1

The protector if can ask for Waterproof.. And lagi best ask for extra set.

So if wash current set, have spare set to use...

The protector I got the cotton type cos i scare waterproof might hot...and only 1 set I got but I ask for other thing..

2 extra firm mirco gel pillow cost $99/pcs

(Normal 1 very soft)

2 full latex bolster cost $99/pcs

1 cotten mattress protector cost $79

1 king size micro gel quilt cost $250

Total free gift cost $725

King koil comfort solution sensation king size final price $2880...

I am a happy man

• Praise 2

If got a hard decision on which mattress to buy

just sleep on it and the answer will come to you. [thumbsup]

:D

Had been sleeping on too many alr but I still got the king koil cos the mattress thou price is over my budget but at least it's firm and good deal I got + my mum king koil had been using for the past 30yrs and its still going strong

• Praise 1

A summary of my mattress hunting and purchase...

1. Sleepnetics-sales say it's singapore brand and make in Taiwan but I Google and found it make in China and its a brand I never hear or any friend been trying before so drop it...

2. Rucas-sales say it's make in German and got a TM too for the mattress and Google and found the company who TM it is NOVA and even bad comments..

3. Mylatex-2 diff sales had confirm this is a make in Malaysia brand,company is making latex business and start making mattress, price and products is good, my regular furniture shop able to sell me model is Goodyear in king size with bed frame at $2200 nett(the shop at absolute bedding quote me price at $2699), I almost wan confirm asking my regular furniture shop to order for me...

4. All big 3 S over budget for me and no Robinson card..

5. Finally bought king koil comfort solution sensation king size today after 2nd visit, $2880 with bed frame and headboard, foc that is given by salesman on the 1st visit is 2 pillow 1 bolster of my choice and 1 mattress protector but today I requested, and he gave me

2 extra firm mirco gel pillow cost $99/pcs

2 natural latex bolster cost $99/pcs

1 cotten mattress protector cost $79

1 micro gel king size quilt cost $250

Total free gift is $725

Hope i got a real good deal [thumbsup]

Edited by Camrytron

I feel that bed support is very important.

I used to have a soft bed from Ikea, once in a while, I'll get backache, bcuz of the slouching position.

After I switch to King Koil chiropractic bed, I never get that problem again.

• Praise 1

I feel that bed support is very important.

I used to have a soft bed from Ikea, once in a while, I'll get backache, bcuz of the slouching position.

After I switch to King Koil chiropractic bed, I never get that problem again.

That's y i buy a king koil. Their mattress was been certified by the International chiropractic association in helping spine.

• Praise 1

Bought my mattress from Lotus after recommendation from few friends. Not many people heard of it before, and the origin of the brand is also dubious. But now that I sleep in one, I must say it is one of the best! Went staycation recently at a luxury hotel and when I returned home, I feel that my bed is so much nicer.

• Praise 1

Kaoz........ you dare to say..... my favourite pillow all stained with drool also dare not mention ...

No charcoal inside so smells a bit lol

:grin:

05175c164582416374413fa1101a59b3f0fcdc-w

• Praise 2

Bought my mattress from Lotus after recommendation from few friends. Not many people heard of it before, and the origin of the brand is also dubious. But now that I sleep in one, I must say it is one of the best! Went staycation recently at a luxury hotel and when I returned home, I feel that my bed is so much nicer.

lotus is very soft. european style of bed.

The last 3-4yrs, my old mattress often give me backache at least once a year and each time lasted about 1-2 mths..

I hope today onwards, no more stress on my back...

I am a happy man now...

• Praise 3