Buying mattress, need advise

Sgnick

bring up old thread... went bed shopping....tried simmons and king koil

for a price of 2k ~ found a king koil, med care (plush top), most comfortable for the price... for same feeling i would have to get a 4k+ simmons.

anyone on this med care? would like some feedback. thanks

King Koil Med Care

Edited by Galantspeedz
  • Praise 1

Hi sorry to dig out this old thread from the grave,

Its time to change away my old mattress, budget for a new set with bed frame or divan around 1.5k to 2k...

Can any kind soul give some good advise...

Old man need better bed to be able to get up on my own every morning

Its time to change away my old mattress, budget for a new set with bed frame or divan around 1.5k to 2k...

Robinson's having promo, $2.4k (I think) for Simmons, Sealy, Serta.

Robinson's having promo, $2.4k (I think) for Simmons, Sealy, Serta.

I had read 20 pages from HWZ and alot of people are talking about buying simmon from robinson but since like all simmon are above my budget and mostly I read are 3.2k above, and also my Robinson card had return them long time ago..as for Sealy I read got 1 person having problem of the mattress sink in but the Sealy representative denial the replacement so it's like not so good after spending so much money on a mattress..

That's y i put my budget at less then $2000 so in case need to change after 10yrs at least wont so heart pain

I had read 20 pages from HWZ and alot of people are talking about buying simmon from robinson but since like all simmon are above my budget and mostly I read are 3.2k above, and also my Robinson card had return them long time ago..as for Sealy I read got 1 person having problem of the mattress sink in but the Sealy representative denial the replacement so it's like not so good after spending so much money on a mattress..

That's y i put my budget at less then $2000 so in case need to change after 10yrs at least wont so heart pain

The $2.4k promo ones at Robinson's are sort of like special indent, exclusive to Robinson's only.

Mattress is subjective, but I would cap my budget at around $2k too. 

Another option is to look out for warehouse sales by Simmons, Sealy or Serta themselves.

• Praise 2

Mine is King Kong It has been with us since year 2000. Still v firm and comfortable.

Try visiting home exhibitions and see if there's any good deal.

I think there's a furniture show in singapore expo now.

• Praise 2

The $2.4k promo ones at Robinson's are sort of like special indent, exclusive to Robinson's only.

Mattress is subjective, but I would cap my budget at around $2k too.

Another option is to look out for warehouse sales by Simmons, Sealy or Serta themselves.

I going to like all fb by the big 3 's' so I might have three 1st need once they got better offer but some members while reading our comments might be laughing thinking, what the hell, 2k and u want to buy the mattress from the big s mattress

Mine is King Kong It has been with us since year 2000. Still v firm and comfortable.

Yours is king Kong

• Praise 1

Long time never see u post le

I have a brand new serta king mattress plus headboard, bought from robinsons still with them and not delivered yet as i bought it for my parents but they insist on using their current bed so its still there

The mattress is royal gold king, this was a special deal otherwise believe the price is much more than this

All in $1.5k, u can check if it’s something that u might find suitable

• Praise 2

I have a brand new serta king mattress plus headboard, bought from robinsons still with them and not delivered yet as i bought it for my parents but they insist on using their current bed so its still there

The mattress is royal gold king, this was a special deal otherwise believe the price is much more than this

All in $1.5k, u can check if it’s something that u might find suitable

Hello lately been busy finding more time to sleep till no time to come in here, but whenever I got questions I know i can find answers here...

Btw i had pm u

I just walk pass IMM, one of the shops on 3rd floor selling mattress with divan for $1,499. Their mattress should have different firmness,

All in $1.5k, u can check if itâs something that u might find suitable

you main purpose is to get the iPhone right? [laugh]
  • Praise 2

Got such a brand ?

Or you mean King Koil ?  [:p]

• Praise 2

I just walk pass IMM, one of the shops on 3rd floor selling mattress with divan for $1,499. Their mattress should have different firmness,

you main purpose is to get the iPhone right? [laugh]

Bought because it was damn cheap, infact i bought two sets

Still didnt get the iphone lah

• Praise 2

There are 2 different types of coil.

One is barrel shaped and each in each own pocket.

magickoil-pocket-spring-b2a.jpg?itok=jkS

magickoil-POCKET-SPRING-b4.jpg?itok=DRsH

The second type is bonnel coil (reverse barrel shape) and usually not in individual pockets.

bonnell_coil_system.jpg

Bonnell_FTS.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5