Buying mattress, need advise

Sgnick

I had a King Coil Dorma series Queen size used for 7yrs still in tip top condition,.

Recently just moved house bought another King Coil hotel series for King and super single size. King size less than $3k after promotion. Very comfortable.

If you can up your budget to $3k. You will have alot more choice.

Most good mattress can easily use more than 10ys. So $3k is not a lot which we spend 6-7hrs every night. Compared to a COE $50k, we only spebd 2-3hr per day.

That's quite truth too... anyway going for shopping and this shopping will take quite awhile before money is spent...

Will have alot of places to visit and at the same time hopefully sone warehouse sales will pop out before my money is gone..

I had read 20 pages from HWZ and alot of people are talking about buying simmon from robinson but since like all simmon are above my budget and mostly I read are 3.2k above, and also my Robinson card had return them long time ago..as for Sealy I read got 1 person having problem of the mattress sink in but the Sealy representative denial the replacement so it's like not so good after spending so much money on a mattress..

That's y i put my budget at less then $2000 so in case need to change after 10yrs at least wont so heart pain

Long time ago I wanted to, and willing to pay $2k for a Simmons or similar good mattress.

But I settled on a lower brand, King Koil. It's a stiffer bed and divan/head board for $1.6k, I think, bought at Robinson during sale.

Got married, wife complained about hard bed at first, but then got used to it.

Oh, and now it's probably 20 yrs old. and I'm still using it.

• Praise 1

Long time ago I wanted to, and willing to pay $2k for a Simmons or similar good mattress.

But I settled on a lower brand, King Koil. It's a stiffer bed and divan/head board for $1.6k, I think, bought at Robinson during sale.

Got married, wife complained about hard bed at first, but then got used to it.

Oh, and now it's probably 20 yrs old. and I'm still using it.

Since like king coil is built to last.

Got such a brand ?

Or you mean King Koil ?  [:p]

[laugh] [laugh] I almost laughed my teeth off when I read my post..... Sorry for the error..... Ya it is King Koil not King Kong.    So embarrassing. [laugh]

• Praise 1

That's quite truth too... anyway going for shopping and this shopping will take quite awhile before money is spent...

Will have alot of places to visit and at the same time hopefully sone warehouse sales will pop out before my money is gone..

My recent purchase was from Court. That's after a lot of mattress hunting at different shop and brand.

Finally bought back King Coil as I felt that Sealy and Simmon are really over price for me. From my back feeling when I laid on the mattress, My <$3k mattress feel similar to the Sealy and Simmon $5k mattress.

[laugh] [laugh] I almost laughed my teeth off when I read my post..... Sorry for the error..... Ya it is King Koil not King Kong.    So embarrassing. [laugh]

Mattress build for King Kong  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

don't be....165kg peasant mattress is king kong not king koil

[blush]  :XD:

• Praise 1

bed is something you need to test to know which suits you...

you can test in SG then buy in JB...  [lipsrsealed]

A lot of times, even similar brand have different model mattress sold in different shop.

This is from my recent mattress hunting experience. Those sold in Harvey Norman series are not sold in Court.. etc...

after sleep on queen size bed for more than 20 years, now my wife say she wants to split   [:(] 

it is better to buy 2 single bed then combine them? 

after sleep on queen size bed for more than 20 years, now my wife say she wants to split [:(]

it is better to buy 2 single bed then combine them?

Buy king size?

• Praise 1

A lot of times, even similar brand have different model mattress sold in different shop.

This is from my recent mattress hunting experience. Those sold in Harvey Norman series are not sold in Court.. etc...

Oh this is what I heard from the mattress shop last time.  Certain models are actually same model but they are sold at different name/model for different big departmental store.  That is why we can find certain model only in certain big departmental store.

However, those small shops one will carry the same models.

• Praise 2

you dun get the point  [:(]

[laugh]  [laugh]

you must be snoring too loud  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

Oh this is what I heard from the mattress shop last time.  Certain models are actually same model but they are sold at different name/model for different big departmental store.  That is why we can find certain model only in certain big departmental store.

However, those small shops one will carry the same models.

But they are using a different name. So it is very difficult to compare.

So talk of checking here and buy in malaysia.

↡ Advertisement