Buying mattress, need advise

Sgnick

bed is something you need to test to know which suits you...

you can test in SG then buy in JB... [lipsrsealed]

Bro jb which shop in jb is trustworthy to buy mattress from? U can pm me if not gd to post here...thks

↡ Advertisement

A lot of times, even similar brand have different model mattress sold in different shop.

This is from my recent mattress hunting experience. Those sold in Harvey Norman series are not sold in Court.. etc...

when i was looking at mattress previously, what i was told was that the mattress is the same but different stores give different names due to avoid price comparsion

so what you need to do is take note of the special features of the mattress and how it looks like and find 1 with the same features and look the same.... even if the name is different

• Praise 1

buy double bed better   [laugh]  [laugh]   question is who going to climb up  [sweatdrop]

See which position you usually.If that one then she has to climb for being used to.

Bro jb which shop in jb is trustworthy to buy mattress from? U can pm me if not gd to post here...thks

so far i recommend a few friends go JB buy furniture... no one complain have issues... the most recent purchase by them was ANZ at bukit Indah, next to shun fa or song fa bak kut teh, and the one at the left hand corner of Bukit Indah Giant (your 8-9 o.clock) when you stand at Giant facing the road. Both purchases were within last 2 years

my own already more than 8yrs ago so don't dare recommend but if you interested, it is at taman mount austin, name of shop is Casa Lifestyle 

Edited by Galantspeedz
  • Praise 1

Bro u buy from this site? Do they have a showroom?

Oh.... I didn't buy from this site.  The site is for your reference only.  Perhaps you wana check with them on this. 

• Praise 2

See which position you usually.If that one then she has to climb for being used to.

i just edit my post, should be double deck bed  [laugh]

so far i recommend a few friends go JB buy furniture... no one complain have issues... the most recent purchase by them was ANZ at bukit Indah, next to shun fa or song fa bak kut teh, and the one at the left hand corner of Bukit Indah Giant (your 8-9 o.clock) when you stand at Giant facing the road. Both purchases were within last 2 years

my own already more than 8yrs ago so don't dare recommend but if you interested, it is at taman mount austin, name of shop is Casa Lifestyle

Bro the ANZ beside the bak ku teh bukit indah got many choices?

Bro the ANZ beside the bak ku teh bukit indah got many choices?

http://anzhome.com.my/

my experience with JB shops is they do have mattress to test but limited options.... however they have catalog for you to choose thus my advise is test in SG buy in JB

Unless you want go to the King Koil or Simmons specialty shop but i rem if go these type of shops, savings not as much

i just edit my post, should be double deck bed  [laugh]

Actually after body changes you can still carry on depending on how you manage it.Exercise is major help i think.I am not a doctor,Interested can seek a doctor's advise.Life can go on.

Huh, why split?

Actually it's quite common for older couples to split their beds because of different health needs.

When we are young, our body can take all sorts of mattress but it's different when we age, our bodies will require different support.

If your wife is concern about that, buy 2 single mattress (of your own health preference) and put in side by side. You can use a king size bed sheet since it's exactly the same size.

Like that no need to split but also can satisfy health needs [thumbsup]

Just to add.

Luckily my MBR is large enough to accommodate a King and Single bed.

Me and my wife have been sleeping on a full talalay latex king mattress ever since. However, I developed an upper back problem due to pushing myself too hard during exercises.

I was advised to sleep on a firmer mattress from my physiotherapist. I went to buy a firm single mattress (about 8/10) and placed it beside my King bed (about the same height with frame).

So far the firmer mattress seems to help with my back problem and we get to enjoy a King+Single size bed :grin:(I can roll like 3 times before falling off the combined bed lol)

Just to add.

Luckily my MBR is large enough to accommodate a King and Single bed.

Me and my wife have been sleeping on a full talalay latex king mattress ever since. However, I developed an upper back problem due to pushing myself too hard during exercises.

I was advised to sleep on a firmer mattress from my physiotherapist. I went to buy a firm single mattress (about 8/10) and placed it beside my King bed (about the same height with frame).

So far the firmer mattress seems to help with my back problem and we get to enjoy a King+Single size bed :grin:(I can roll like 3 times before falling off the combined bed lol)

so after the night exercise you crawl back to your single bed moaning in pain?   [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

so after the night exercise you crawl back to your single bed moaning in pain?   [lipsrsealed]

Haha, no la, I don't sleep on that firm mattress everyday, still prefer my talalay mattress.

Besides, more bed space is good for more 'fun' ma [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

The shop you recommend me in IMM no more sell already when I visit in Aug.

wah ... sad. probably no more retailer liao in SG  [dead]

well ok lah, nevermind, my mattress can last another 10 years. no issues.

Hi anyone seen this or use this 2 brands before?

post-97074-0-11225000-1512368933_thumb.jpg

Sleepnetics...Singapore brand but make in Taiwan

Queen is $1699 with bed frame the 1 on photo and 2 pillow..

12" high, individual pocket spring with memory foam pillow top,I purposely lie at same spot for 10 over min and surprising my back not even warm at all,exactly the salesman said...

post-97074-0-53258900-1512369280_thumb.jpg

Super shiok cos this is hotel selection...

Princebed...Singapore brand and make in singapore

$2899 same bed frame with the other 1

Same pocket spring exactly got the Simmons bowling ball comm feel, salesman was jump up and down while I was laying and no movement from my body but it's not as cool as the sleepnetics after 10min...

King koil got pillow top version,oso very shiok and USA brand but make in Malaysia and cost same as the princebed and same wont be as cool as the sleepnetics bed...

Of this 3,princebed is the most shiok and the sleepnetics and king koil is the same level of comfort but I like the sleepnetics more due to the cooling top...

I hesitates becos I never heard of this brand..

Hopefully someone can help give some advise

Actually i notice mattress is either hard which is really hard like floor or abit soft(soft becos of memory foam pillow top)..

Mainly are this 2 type of mattress see which type u prefer...

• Praise 1

If you rotate a mattress it can last 30 years.

Too much bouncy bouncy will spoil the coils.

Never let the kids use as a trampoline.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2