Heavier Penalty for Vandalism on private property?

YellowFlash

I am sure many bros here have encountered ur cars being vandalised and for some of you, even repeated times. im pretty sure theres an increasing amount of such cases happening but probably due to the nature that these cowards are difficult to trace and due to the lack of incentives or lax penalties that leads to insufficient resources allocated to capturing them. i personally am a victim of repeated vandalism, i've repeated to police but seems to no avail, resprayed my car twice before and now my car is 3 yrs old and its still getting vandalised at my house carpark.

Suggestions:

1. Higher fines

2. Repeated offenders should be jailed or even caned(as if vandalism on public property)

3. Incentives for people who report and catches these offenders(etc good citizen award..)

4. Campaign on awareness of vandalism

These are some of my personal opinions, hope some of the bros would like to share ur views and opinion here. thx [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Suggestions:

1. Higher fines

2. Repeated offenders should be jailed or even caned(as if vandalism on public property)

3. Incentives for people who report and catches these offenders(etc good citizen award..)

5. Castration [thumbsup]

yea...i guessed thats the main reason, its bright yellow with dark rims and i think its the only car with tat colour in my carpark.

[:(]

A female also can be castrated. Check wikipedia "a female loses the functions of the ovaries" is considered castrated.

But I have better idea for female who vandalism. Punish her to stand along Geylang Lor 14 for half a day from 7pm to midnight.

if the culprik is caught, maybe post his photos at all the block lift lobbies and MSCP ard where he live so that whenever he is near any cars people will be aware of him not only that if anyone car kenna vandalised we should knw who is responsible. [rolleyes]

I am sure many bros here have encountered ur cars being vandalised and for some of you, even repeated times. im pretty sure theres an increasing amount of such cases happening but probably due to the nature that these cowards are difficult to trace and due to the lack of incentives or lax penalties that leads to insufficient resources allocated to capturing them. i personally am a victim of repeated vandalism, i've repeated to police but seems to no avail, resprayed my car twice before and now my car is 3 yrs old and its still getting vandalised at my house carpark.

Suggestions:

1. Higher fines

These are some of my personal opinions, hope some of the bros would like to share ur views and opinion here. thx [:)]

Brudder,

Glad that you started this thread to highlight this anti-social behaviour.

My ride just kena whacked this morning [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Suggestions:

1. Higher fines

5. Castration [thumbsup]

Brudder,

No need castration becos these people got no balls. [sweatdrop]