Donation of used clothing and toys

Killingtimes

Supercharged

yes i second that....

that is also a hunting ground for the karung guni fellas...

TS, try to post at family forum. some pple don't mind going for 2nd hand items..

The stalls are locked but got big holes for anyone to drop off those bulky items like bags of clothes, toys...etc. These donation stalls are not cleared often enuff so sometimes the donated items overflow onto the areas around the stall... That's when you have these cheapskates coming round for the donated items...

Supercharged

eh...u dono?

sure can...

that's why i don't bother to go to these places...

you know those 'free textbooks' that sometimes school have..u will be surprised at those pple who turned up in luxury cars and cheong for it. depriving those needy.

if u hv such stuff, best to despatch news to your neighbourhood aunty. it like having your own broadcast station.

Does anyone know where I can donate those used clothing and toys in Singapore?

redcross.... used toys even the children homes duwan. KNN... all want new and latest gadgets.

yes i second that....

that is also a hunting ground for the karung guni fellas...

TS, try to post at family forum. some pple don't mind going for 2nd hand items..

well...as my baby grown older....need to give away or donate...but difficult to give away....so it is better to donate cause most of them are still like new.....cause baby grow very fast.

I wonder what does Salvation army do with those stuffs?