Suspension replacement at CA?

Echelon

Hi, do you think suspension replacement is possible at CA? Seems like mine is really boat riding like crazy. Even at 30-50km/h if it was at 110km/h I would say it is my fault, but this is something wrong with the suspensions that is causing this?

Can CA treat it as a wear and tear? Or do I need to apply my own 3rd party solutions?

If I need to pay for a stock suspension or get a 3rd party, which is cheaper? TIA for the advise.

↡ Advertisement

stock suspension should not wear out so easily on normal road conditions. maybe ard 6 - 7 yrs then need to change shocks .... CA should have their own checks to determine condition of shocks. Let them check, since it should be under warranty ( is it still ? )

Understand that Japanese cars today are designed to have suspension change in 60K, believe Skoda isn't but be prepare for them saying wear and tear.

They will do a check to see if there is an issue, if there is they will change for you but if their checks turn out nothing they will not change. They will change as per the batch of the model of the car.