Bomoh who uses voodoo

Meecar

Neutral Newbie

Might as well put the skills into good use for all true-Sillyporeans by hexing those who deserve it (you know who they are) [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/04/21/Second-times-not-a-charm-Bomoh-rapes-bridetobe-instead-of-restoring-her-virginity/

Bomoh rapes bride-to-be instead of restoring her virginity

PETALING JAYA: A bride-to-be was so worried that her fiancé would reject her if he found out she was not a virgin that she sought a bomoh’s help to fix her hymen.

However, the 53-year-old bomoh decided to take advantage of her naivety instead.

He made the 22-year-old woman send explicit videos of herself to him and forced himself on her as part of the “healing ritual”.

Kajang OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rashid Abdul Wahab said the woman, who works as a secretary, was engaged to be married this month.

On March 27, she sought help from the bomoh in Semenyih to “repair her hymen”.

“She was afraid that on their wedding night, her fiancé would reject her if he found out she had already had sex before.

“The bomoh offered her three ways to heal her hymen,” ACP Abdul Rashid told reporters at the Kajang police headquarters yesterday.

“He said she could send him 10 explicit videos of herself, let him touch her body or let him have sex with her,” he said.

The woman chose the first option.

“She sent the bomoh three explicit videos of herself. However, she got tired of sending him the videos and settled for the second option.

“She met the suspect at about 7.20pm on April 16 at a shack near Broga Hill,” ACP Abdul Rashid said.

The woman initially assumed that the bomoh merely wanted to caress her.

“Instead, he forced himself on her,” he said, adding that she lodged a police report the same night.

The suspect was arrested the same day.

“Investigations revealed the victim had already lodged a report against the bomoh on March 27 – the day they met.

“She claimed the bomoh had put a spell on her by holding her hand, which made her feel naughty,” he said.

The bomoh has been remanded until today and is being investigated for rape.

• Praise 2

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/04/21/Second-times-not-a-charm-Bomoh-rapes-bridetobe-instead-of-restoring-her-virginity/

Bomoh rapes bride-to-be instead of restoring her virginity

PETALING JAYA: A bride-to-be was so worried that her fiancé would reject her if he found out she was not a virgin that she sought a bomoh’s help to fix her hymen.

However, the 53-year-old bomoh decided to take advantage of her naivety instead.

He made the 22-year-old woman send explicit videos of herself to him and forced himself on her as part of the “healing ritual”.

Kajang OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rashid Abdul Wahab said the woman, who works as a secretary, was engaged to be married this month.

On March 27, she sought help from the bomoh in Semenyih to “repair her hymen”.

“She was afraid that on their wedding night, her fiancé would reject her if he found out she had already had sex before.

“The bomoh offered her three ways to heal her hymen,” ACP Abdul Rashid told reporters at the Kajang police headquarters yesterday.

“He said she could send him 10 explicit videos of herself, let him touch her body or let him have sex with her,” he said.

The woman chose the first option.

“She sent the bomoh three explicit videos of herself. However, she got tired of sending him the videos and settled for the second option.

“She met the suspect at about 7.20pm on April 16 at a shack near Broga Hill,” ACP Abdul Rashid said.

The woman initially assumed that the bomoh merely wanted to caress her.

“Instead, he forced himself on her,” he said, adding that she lodged a police report the same night.

The suspect was arrested the same day.

“Investigations revealed the victim had already lodged a report against the bomoh on March 27 – the day they met.

She claimed the bomoh had put a spell on her by holding her hand, which made her feel naughty,” he said.

The bomoh has been remanded until today and is being investigated for rape.

Its true.

When syt lesbians hold my hand, I also feel naughty.

They must have put a spell on me.

:D

• Praise 11

Its true.

When syt lesbians hold my hand, I also feel naughty.

They must have put a spell on me.

:D

No, the power of raised the coconuts [laugh]

post-62943-0-05155900-1429722133.jpg

• Praise 10

Instead two coconut

Bomoh need two papayas for ritual [sly]

Their favourites food is also seafood, such as Abalone and Cockles [sly]

Hehehehehe....... [laugh] .......... :D ......... [laugh] ...........

• Praise 6

The bride should have bought her panties from Microsoft so that before she looses her virginity she can create a restore point. Very handy when she's getting married she can just restore her virginity. No need to find what humsap bomoh.

• Praise 1

The bride should have bought her panties from Microsoft so that before she looses her virginity she can create a restore point. Very handy when she's getting married she can just restore her virginity. No need to find what humsap bomoh.

That's why she seek the help of bomoh for 'recovery' of lost data hymen....... :wacko:

She does not do a initial 'backup' plan before execution ... [grin]

That's why she seek the help of bomoh for 'recovery' of lost data hymen....... :wacko:

She does not do a initial 'backup' plan before execution ... [grin]

If she seek my <_< help, I will [idea] use one piece of "Roti Prata Kosong" to seal the big gap to constraint her husband [sly] fast and furious movements [laugh]

• Praise 2