Any recommendations for a Brazilian Restaurant?

Nirxe

Hi fellow MCFians, I'm intending to host a dinner preferably Brazilian cuisine for 3 pax this Wednesday. [sweatdrop]

I noticed a restaurant by the name of Rio Brazilian Restaurant located at Queenstown Club. Has anyone of you eaten there before? If so, care to share what's good on their menu? [confused]

http://www.rio.com.sg/index.html

Any other recommendations? Thanks! [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Restaurant at six avenue - Brazil Churrascaria.

Telephone : 64631923

If anyone can remember, there was once a walk-in local who wanna dine there but was informed resturant is full or something. Then this fella got his Ang Mo friend to ask and magically a table pop up of nowhere. This local was so angry that he wrote to the ST forum which the resturant later apologized.

From then on, I refuse to step into that resturant even though the food served was pretty nice. I like the pineapple especially. Too bad I guess.

6th Ave one is good...but need to make booking. Else if you look like Ronaldo might do the trick too.

There is another one over at Vivo City...sorry but cannot remember the name...but its facing Sentosa one. Same style...sit...grab whatever salad you can eat and the chef comes around with the meat on skewers. Food and presentation is good....better than the one at 6th Ave.

I would bring my guest there to eat.

Sorry but cannot remember the name...was there with my wife...just a walk in only....but was surprised with the food.

(edited)

I read that same article sometime back in ST Forum section too. As a result, I share the same sentiments with you exactly and I'm quite skeptical about going there... Nevertheless, I'll try to call to make a reservation for 3 ethnic chinese adults tomorrow and see how it goes... [sly]

Wish me luck! [wave]

Edited by Nirxe

(edited)

Weiming, thanks for the recommendation. [thumbsup]

According to their website, Carnivore has two outlets. One at Chijmes and another at Vivocity.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.carnivore.com.sg/

Edited by Nirxe
↡ Advertisement