For those with expensive wheels and rims - Beware !!!!

Maersk1

another disasters strike at MSCP, this time at Semabawang area....this driver was completly shocked when he found four of the car wheels was stolen overnight....damn !!! [furious]

guys...please pay extra careful...some bloody idiot thieves is lurking around our estate, do parked your car is a bighter area with less isolated lots....

KNN....really wanted to kill this assh0le thieves [rifle]

N/B : following pics taken from Stomp ( http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=16787)

post-1-1206412675_thumb.jpg

post-1-1206412676_thumb.jpg

post-1-1206412675_thumb.jpg

post-1-1206412676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maersk1
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Wah! These thieves are really brave and fast! MCSP also can do such things!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] However, for those who have expensive rims and tyres, don't they use lock nuts? [sly][sly]

bro...I notice some MSCP in Sembawang really very lsolated...there are few facing forested area, during night or day, it's very quiet...

Turbocharged

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i heard about this kinda theft in Boleh land afew yrs ago. never expect it to hit SG land. I wont be surprise if the thieves are from there [lipsrsealed]

4-5 years ago, some cars parked at the basement of one sembawang carpark got their windscreen smashed... things stolen. and theft in sembawang carparks are very common.. as common as in punggol and sengkang.

I saw many cash card thieves loitering around between 1-4am in Sengkang, punggol and sembawang.. and woodlands too.

Over the years, i witnessed at least 20 other mscp cars kena broken into and windscreen smashed. Minimum 3 in a carpark together so got Economies of scale.

Neutral Newbie

a few times already such cases, especially those ulu places. last time came out in papers the sengkang also have. and one RX8 in kallang also tio hit.

thats why now i use stock rims hehe.

sorry but why would thiefs from malaysia come over just to steal wheels? Its easier to steal over there u know. Car cams is so common nowadays. just hope the victims' carpark has other drivers who got installed car cams.

several cars/vans were stolen in Sembawang before.

Wah! These thieves are really brave and fast! MCSP also can do such things!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] However, for those who have expensive rims and tyres, don't they use lock nuts? [sly][sly]

what is lock nuts?

Neutral Newbie

yes!

but think about it, if u die die need to give sports rims like to dealer next time maybe best to opt is those stock sports rims by AD. [laugh]

indeed...car is the most important issue....but afterall really feel sorry and heartpain for the driver...for nothing $$$ was gone ! [shakehead]

I thought the NPC should patrol our neighbourhoods once every 1 hour every night? Am I asking too much?

During police patrols at nights in the carparks, dont they notice anything?

Sometimes I loiter in my carpark from 12am to 4-5 am doing my stuff, i cant even see any police patrol coming up to the 2nd level

And they claim they are very busy.

Had enough. My vehicle was almost stolen recently. Someone drove it out of my lot to some other place and park there. Now I activate my secret lock whenever i park at my carpark. Ironically, I install this secret lock to be used in malaysia.