Toyota ISIS

English5b

They should use Apple instead of ISIS haha

Change to Toyota FBI? Or Toyota CID? Hha

Toyota 4x4 SUVs, especially pickups are used by these terrorists as attack vehicles, Dont playplay

↡ Advertisement

Toyota Obama also can haha

Toyota actually has a limo called President!!!

Lexus IS auto, aka ISA!!

Dr M may be happy that BMW uses M for its performance models also!!

Bro.. think its Nissan President.

280px-2009_NISSAN_PRESIDENT.jpg

Lexus IS auto, aka ISA!!

• Praise 1

Lexus IS auto, aka ISA!!

Top of line Toyota is known as Century,it got a V12 engine,made only in black colour,never exported out,popular car in Japan for Top CEO & Gangsters[Yazuki] [thumbsup]

There was this other PI - Yen or something like that - they advertise occasionally. Office is in the Tagore area. Claimed to have brought in the 2015 version. Same as the one at M9 (link in the message above) but equipped with twin power sliding doors and power tailgate as well! Have not visited them so cannot veify. Phone#64595535

Thanks. I think I saw this grey one. The salesman said its a 2014 facelift. It looked too much like my own Isis which will be 10 years old next March. The 2015 one is supposed to look like this http://www.batfa.com/photo-newcar-isis-front.htm with its front looking a bit like Darth Vader's helmet. I haven't seen one on sale yet. Some PIs tell me that Toyota has stopped production of the Isis. But if they had a facelift in 2015 (and its only Feb)...would they not have stock still available?

Wondering.

Anyone seen a 2015 facelift version?

Might check out the Tagore area one. Two auto doors? Sounds good....

Edited by shpd

Isn't that the same design as M9's. This should be the facelifted version. I like the triple power door too. My COE expires in Oct this year. Will sit back another 4 or 5 months and see how things go. Post here what you see at the Tagore place, please.

Toyota's been selling ISIS long before that terror group hijacked those four letters. Isis is the name of a Greek goddess. The word means "throne".

I'm driving an Isis now - very happy with it. Looking to replace it with a brand new Isis if the pocket allows. That "Isis" is a notorious word now is not an issue to me. The price of the car is [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Isn't that the same design as M9's. This should be the facelifted version. I like the triple power door too. My COE expires in Oct this year. Will sit back another 4 or 5 months and see how things go. Post here what you see at the Tagore place, please.

Checked out the Tagore one.

It is a better one than the one at M9.

Cost is $136plus K BEFORE today's COE. With the jacked up COE (news out at 4pm)- price is higher.

Nothing much re changes in the Isis. Cosmetic. Quite minor. sad.post-155512-0-32155600-1425467185_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

seriously the name though as been around for quite a while, should just drop it.

i for one would not consider my car with a name that associate with terrorist.

sai or sway or even bluebird is fine with me...

↡ Advertisement