Mileage of New Cars At Point of Collection

Gigacrusher

Hi,

Can I know if anybody remembers the mileage of a new car at point of collection? And what model was yours. Hope this discussion is able to reveal if such mileage is not too different across models. thks

Rgds

GigaCrusher

↡ Advertisement

Bro, think you need to be more precise.

There are differences on mileage if you buy a car from an AD or a PI. For AD, the mileage is usually lower compared to a car bought from PI.If you buy from PI, the SE would need to drive your new rides to do up your accessories etc.

For my sunny and cefiro from Tan Chong, my mileage was below 10 km.

For my Allion from a PI, my mileage at collection was around 40km.

My Impreza 1.6i from CarTimes mileage was 32k. OPC. Think of because have to go LTA to seal the plate maybe thats why.

Edited by Sleepyman

Mine from AD and mileage was 40Km. I was wondering why during at time

Test car si bo? Quite high milage leh... [:/]

Neutral Newbie

ah, interesting thread, i think this is especially useful knowledge to take note of for car owners when collecting their long awaited rides [thumbsup]

My AD Lancer mileage was 28km. My SE drove it from Pandan to Potong Pasir to hand over to me because I had no time to collect it myself.

In this electronic world, nothing is impossible, i believe the meter can be easily reset, of course through some spceial procedure or password which only factory or AD know, so dun take the reading too hard.

Just like your LCD TV, there are special menu which only technican know how to access, by pressing special key sequence on remote control.

Neutral Newbie
Bro, think you need to be more precise.

There are differences on mileage if you buy a car from an AD or a PI. For AD, the mileage is usually lower compared to a car bought from PI.If you buy from PI, the SE would need to drive your new rides to do up your accessories etc.

For my sunny and cefiro from Tan Chong, my mileage was below 10 km.

For my Allion from a PI, my mileage at collection was around 40km.

My Latio from Tan Chong is 31km. [:(]

↡ Advertisement