• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
117 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

Fabulous
  • Fabulous
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Taking my bed out for sun tanning is out! Any other suggestions?? Where can find bed bug killing power/solutions???

These are really blood suckers!!! knife.gif

Thank you very much in advance....

Attached Thumbnails

• bb2.jpg
  • bb4.jpg
  • bb5.jpg
  • bb6.jpg
  • bed_bug_bites.jpg
  • bites.jpg

Attached Images

• bb1.jpg
  • bb3.jpg

Edited by Fabulous, 30 March 2008 - 11:32 PM.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

yucks, yikes, eeeeeeeeeeee...

get professional to come and steam-clean yr mattress n also invest in those anti-dustmite/bed bugs cover etc..

imo, i rather get a new one then subject myself to them
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

Emils
  • Emils
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I have encountered them in my previous home before too. They are really hard to get rid of, even with pest controllers... Wld suggest you get professional help...

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:44 PM

Yaoxing
  • Premium member
    Yaoxing
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It's going to be a long process. Pest busters can only remove the adult bedbugs because the eggs which they've laid are very resistant against pesticides. You have to wait for them to hatch and destroy the bedbugs before they had a chance to lay more eggs. Be prepared to call in professionals more than once. It will take weeks of hard work to get rid of them.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:47 PM

Yaoxing
  • Premium member
    Yaoxing
    4th Gear
    Author Image

To add to that, some people say you can use a hot iron and boiling water to "drive" the bedbugs out of hiding (from your mattress). Not sure whether it's really effective but it worked for me last time when my home kenna bedbugs brought over from my late grandpa's home.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:49 PM

Application9999
rather throw the bed away then t waste time and money on pest control...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不得空啦!!.....我不得空啦........你们很那个的.....我玩玩吧了.....不必ban (扁) 我嘛!!!!

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

Celicapimp
  • Celicapimp
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

it's time to change your mattress.It's hard to kill these bed bugs 100%

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

Fabulous
  • Fabulous
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi..

Care to tell me the cost of engaging pest control to get rid of the bugs??

How much and how long will it take..

After the process.. will there be chemical smell??

Thanks..

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

Fabulous
  • Fabulous
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Too late bro...

I think my other rooms also kana infected already sweatdrop.gif so throwing away the matress is not an option... I need to throw away all funitures dizzy.gif dizzy.gif

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

Celicapimp
  • Celicapimp
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I think the best solution for u now is move out...

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:11 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sad to say...years ago my single bed, pillows and a wooden cupboard all have traces of bed bugs.We threw away the whole lot...now no more bugs

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

Gantan88
  • Gantan88
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The pictures are yucky. How to prevent them from infesting in the first place?
What are the traces?
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

I love New Zealand.....

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

Fabulous
  • Fabulous
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Traces..

When I kana bite... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Once infected to pillow or mattress have to put out in the hot sun to bake...
otherwise throw away. Traces are small little black dots all over the seams of the mattress or pillow

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:29 AM

Emils
  • Emils
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bro,

The chemical spray was done FOC by one of my relatives in this pest control line. Like what some of the bros here have said, the process will take a few weeks, in my case, I think it took a few months... Bed bugs are very hardy and persistent pests...

I didn't smell any chemical smell after that, but then, I was home only in the evening when the chemical spraying was done in the afternoon. The smell could have dissipated by then.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

Gantan88
  • Gantan88
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Black dots? Are those their shiitz?

Wa lao, after reading this thread, tonight i sleep feeling uneasy...
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

I love New Zealand.....

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Haha, hasten my process to buy my tatami bed tongue.gif

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:49 AM

Sleepyman
  • Sleepyman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My bed in SISPEC 10 yrs ago was infested with these. Was so bad until when don the SBO my skin will tear and bleed. KNN only got excuse N4. still have to PT kit with SBO/FBO. Sgt ask me to sun for a few days to get rid of these pests... thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:01 AM

Spidercool
  • Spidercool
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Taking my bed out for sun tanning is out! Any other suggestions?? Where can find bed bug killing power/solutions???

These are really blood suckers!!! knife.gif

Thank you very much in advance....

Do not get rid of them at home, as they'll move to somewhere else.
Heat is the best, but you heat here they move there.
So do it this way, a very old but effective method.

When the sun is out hot in the aternoon, place your bed in the open grass, where when the bed is heated up, the bugs will move to somewhere cool and that will be the grass. smash.gif

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:05 AM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

apart fr doing things to ur mattress, goto farmasi buy "lice lotion" apply after bathing for 1 week continuous.
Signature is not allowed.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anybody, know, bugs, Anybody and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users