Anybody know how to get rid of bed bugs??

Fabulous

Neutral Newbie

Taking my bed out for sun tanning is out! Any other suggestions?? Where can find bed bug killing power/solutions???

These are really blood suckers!!! [knife]

Thank you very much in advance....

post-15-1206891103.jpg

post-15-1206891104_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891105.jpg

post-15-1206891106_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891107_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891108_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891109_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891110_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891103.jpg

post-15-1206891104_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891105.jpg

post-15-1206891106_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891107_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891108_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891109_thumb.jpg

post-15-1206891110_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fabulous
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

yucks, yikes, eeeeeeeeeeee...

get professional to come and steam-clean yr mattress n also invest in those anti-dustmite/bed bugs cover etc..

imo, i rather get a new one then subject myself to them

I have encountered them in my previous home before too. They are really hard to get rid of, even with pest controllers... Wld suggest you get professional help...

It's going to be a long process. Pest busters can only remove the adult bedbugs because the eggs which they've laid are very resistant against pesticides. You have to wait for them to hatch and destroy the bedbugs before they had a chance to lay more eggs. Be prepared to call in professionals more than once. It will take weeks of hard work to get rid of them.

To add to that, some people say you can use a hot iron and boiling water to "drive" the bedbugs out of hiding (from your mattress). Not sure whether it's really effective but it worked for me last time when my home kenna bedbugs brought over from my late grandpa's home.

Neutral Newbie

Hi..

Care to tell me the cost of engaging pest control to get rid of the bugs??

How much and how long will it take..

After the process.. will there be chemical smell??

Thanks..

Neutral Newbie

Too late bro...

I think my other rooms also kana infected already [sweatdrop] so throwing away the matress is not an option... I need to throw away all funitures [dizzy][dizzy]

Sad to say...years ago my single bed, pillows and a wooden cupboard all have traces of bed bugs.We threw away the whole lotsweatdrop.gif...now no more bugsthumbsup.gif

Once infected to pillow or mattress have to put out in the hot sun to bake...

otherwise throw away. Traces are small little black dots all over the seams of the mattress or pillow

Hi bro,

The chemical spray was done FOC by one of my relatives in this pest control line. Like what some of the bros here have said, the process will take a few weeks, in my case, I think it took a few months... Bed bugs are very hardy and persistent pests...

I didn't smell any chemical smell after that, but then, I was home only in the evening when the chemical spraying was done in the afternoon. The smell could have dissipated by then.

My bed in SISPEC 10 yrs ago was infested with these. Was so bad until when don the SBO my skin will tear and bleed. KNN only got excuse N4. still have to PT kit with SBO/FBO. Sgt ask me to sun for a few days to get rid of these pests... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement