Mark X Test Drive

Miketow

Neutral Newbie

Wonder if any PIs will let you test drive the car or die die must buy then can try?

↡ Advertisement

rarely heard of PI that allows test drive.

Thats why I didnt get the axio as none of the PI I approach allows test driving.. not going to spend money on something that I'm not sure of. Not rich enuff to do that [laugh] Maybe there is some PI that allows wait for the gurus to come [pirate]

Would you let your friend test drive your car if he says he want to buy the same car and no PI will let him test drive?

I mean even from AD itself, the typical test drive is only a short one round the block test-drive, whihc is of no much use.

But ~90% of car buyers bought their car this way!

Some owners don't even need to test drive and will book the car immediately based on price and looks alone, aka the Altis buyers.

(edited)

PI's volume cannot fight with AD

AD can sell hundreds (or thousands, not sure)of same model.

AD can afford to have a dedicated test car

How many can PI sell? so no resources to have a car for test drive

If you are prepared to buy from PI, be prepared, no test drive

from what I know.

I bought my car from PI without test drive.

After delivery, then test hahahaha

Edited by Adawang

Neutral Newbie

i've seen ppl test drive harrier before leh. at payar lebar there got quite a number of pi. can try your luck there. [:p] possible go there test drive ctr oso [dizzy][lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh][laugh]

correct typical test drive go one round come back actually test nothing. A proper test drive should be about 20 to 30 mins, testing all areas of the car.

But then if buy mass market car, whats there to test?

Neutral Newbie

You can actually request for a courtesy ride where the driver is from the company.But this usually happens only when they can tell that your're serious about the car.

Would you let your friend test drive your car if he says he want to buy the same car and no PI will let him test drive?

I mean even from AD itself, the typical test drive is only a short one round the block test-drive, whihc is of no much use.

Some owners don't even need to test drive and will book the car immediately based on price and looks alone, aka the Altis buyers.

The typical AD which like you drive a short round are usually those Japz.. try it on a conti and see if it's more than a round. if you are daring, they will ask u to whack till those ESP, ABS come on

Yes, if my friend I will let them drive my car for awhile to let him feel and test it (not extreme lar). From what you said, I think you will not let you friend do it.. [:/]

I think TS is just want to really drive it on the road and have the feel. Like road noise, steering, breaking, accelerating, comfy,..etc. Even a short round of driving is better than nothing! [thumbsup]

(edited)
Wonder if any PIs will let you test drive the car or die die must buy then can try?

I think there is no chance to test drive a new X, unless you have a friend driving one. Mark X is a car that I don't think you will regret owning one. [nod]

A very good car to drive and power on demand, between comparable cars like Subaru Legacy; I finally go for X because turbo charged car still have the lag before the turbo kicks in. Of course you can mod on a turbo car, but X gives you almost immediate torque and you can feel the rush. Then there is the fuel consumption considerations, being a turbo car will definitely have higher FC, and X can perform better FC anytime as compared.

Drive quality is good although some forumers says that the engine is quite noisy. This is subjective to individual, and I have drove my friend's X without sound proofing still I find it acceptable. Comfort and road holding is one of the best after driving the X, it is a family car that also allows you to go wild to fullfil your darkest side [sly][laugh]

Edited by Bluecollar

Go Borneo motors test drive IS250 then decide lor. Its the same engine with Mark-X but slight diff in horsepower nia. My friend did that, same day after test drive IS250 he go PI and book a Mark-X [lipsrsealed]

but some are built quite good that it doesn't even need ABS to kick in.. but then it depends on the road condition and how well a person know the car.

for me, 1st test drive shd be used to familiarise with the car. it's only subsequent testdrive that we go a bit hard.