Where to get good bargains for ipod and psp?

Green_carnation

maybe can try online retailer.

http://www.qisahn.com This website seems to be pretty popular in local forums when I was google-ing for where to buy DS Lite.

Disclaimer: I do not know anybody working there and I did not buy the DS Lite from there too. Just sharing. [gossip]

I agree with Swift that you should consider www.qisahn.com if you are looking around for a PSP.

Its PSP price is competitive. You are allowed to check the set that you are buying for any defects, including dead pixels, before making payment.

oh.. so they ensure everything's ok n buyer satisfied then call it deal.. hmm wat's dead pixel? wow.. looks like if i wanna buy will need to know alot before go there ask stupid questions..

moooosetafar deh.. ipod u goto the leber B2 toy and IT section. PSP goto leber 1 the portable electrical appliance section.

then u goto the toylet find me yeah?

"holland v the shopping centre? he selling psp or ipod?"

u will be surprise with his prices. he sell all electronic items. currently, this shop is the fourth branches in SG.

Tell him that Michael (his brother)from Transit road branch sent u there..... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed], or u are members of MCF. Michael is my buddy for long long time and I had inform him of this MCF forum and will give special prices...

sure good price [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] , i got my psp for my son from him.

cheers...... [wave][wave]

Bro, long see no time!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

now, i quite into manowar [:p] (they mix heavy metal and viking war theme)

once you have the model that you want, you can call these guys and ask how much they offer:

Lucky Store 64560788 / 64621700 (one outlet is outside nee soon camp)

Parisik 64521593 (one outlet is outside nee soon camp, another is at holland v)

Tony 67842525 (someway at tampines)(can't remember the shop name)

I only bought stuff from parisilk and tony before, lucky store never tried

oh yah, if you want to find out mustafa offer how much, yiu can call: 62955855

no need to personally go down and ask [cool]

In fact you shouldn't be getting a PS from Sim Lim at all... Go read up some reports from those who were "cheated" at Sim Lim Square on Vrforum and Hardwarezone forum...

Neutral Newbie

the shop is inside holland V shopping centre? which floor? does he deal with wii products too? [:p]

↡ Advertisement