Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

Jen1106
  • Jen1106
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bro & sis,
Anyone driving a toyota rush 1.5 (a)? How's the car? Tot of changing my chevy aveo 1.4 (a)...
========================================================
Don't Pissed me off! I know where you live!!

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

Corolla02
  • Corolla02
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I had a pair of used (top & bottom) authentic Ultra Racing strut bars for Toyota Rush for sale. Still in good condition and I am selling it low at $250 for both.

Items can be viewed and self collect at Pandan Loop area. Interested party can SMS me at 9229 0011,

Attached Thumbnails

• 20140731_164235.jpg
  • 20140731_164247.jpg

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bro & sis,
Anyone driving a toyota rush 1.5 (a)? How's the car? Tot of changing my chevy aveo 1.4 (a)...

Sorry no experience but its similar to Daihatsu Terios, the official export model, perhaps take a look at this model and compare the specs.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

Jamesertc
  • Jamesertc
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is this car good for renew COE for 5 or 10 years?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Toyota, rush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users