EP80 Makeover

Chilex

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, need some advise from the experts.....

Currently, my EP80 is all stock except for the 2E dropped under its bonnet. I'm looking for GT kit with Quad lights. But the problem is my budget is only $1300. I checked with a workshop which was willing to do a complete GT cosmetic with labour and respray for $1800 which includes:

1. Front Grill

2. Bonnet with scoop

3. Front bumper

4. Rear Bumper

5. Rear GT Boot

6. Quad Lights

7. Side Skirt

8. Respray

This is what the workshop offered me. Is this price acceptable for the above-mentioned list? I dunno if it comes with a rear spoiler. But since my budget is tight, i can fork out only $1300 for the makeover. Anyone got lobang or ideas for makeover? Coz my EP80 looks like an old teacher's car. Anyway, just upgraded to 15" RM rims.The attached pic was taken quite some time before the rims wre changed.

post-63-1207668494_thumb.jpg

post-63-1207668495_thumb.jpg

post-63-1207668494_thumb.jpg

post-63-1207668495_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

bro, all for $1800, don't expect much for paintwork. as StarletGT says, try in M'sia, it may be cheaper and quality would be about the same.

actually, "school teacher" look is good. [sly] esp if you put snail. [sly][sly][sly] the only thing stopping me now is the exterior of mine.

Neutral Newbie

In Singapore is around that price because support cut for quad light had increase tramendously. In Malaysia you most probably can get everything done up with $1300 including a better paint job compare to Singapore.

Neutral Newbie

Bro, Malaysia is out of the question. Can't find time to go there. Guess have to make do without the quad lights. [smallcry][smallcry][smallcry]

Neutral Newbie

I can help you bring down the bodykit from malaysia to save some cost. installation and respray you can do in singapore how about it?

Neutral Newbie

Guess should be ok. Do u have any workshop who can do the rest of the installation for including the spraying?