Frozen Meat cheap to buy bad to eat?

Kelpie

1. Recently, I went to fairprice to buy a bunch of frozen pork, since it has been heavily advertised on the news, radio and etc.

2. My maid cooked the usual dishes with the frozen pork and yark! the meat is so tough and dry. I asked my maid, did she change her usual way of cooking but she said no.

3. Now my question is, is there a special way to defroze the meat and the way to cook the frozen meat is different from chill meat?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

u hv been pwned lah...

chill pork is definitely better. frozen pork not suitable even for boiling soup.

feed my dog also no appetite.

Maybe you can try hitting the meat with the back of your knife or chopper before cutting up.. But frozen meat all taste tough and dry..

Don't believe those people up there.. You think they got cook before huh?? They only cook up stories

Edited by Beei

Maybe you can try hitting the meat with the back of your knife or chopper before cutting up.. But frozen meat all taste tough and dry..

Don't believe those people up there.. You think they got cook before huh?? They only cook up stories

Trying to support the cost saving drive but look like making a wrong move. Will have to finish off the "dated dead meat" [sweatdrop].

Regards,

How did u thaw the frozen meat?

i was told not to thaw frozen meat on the kitchen counter at room temperature. The proper way is to leave it in the chiller compartment of the refrigerator overnight.

As to how to cook frozen meat, must ask KFC

Edited by Toyo

Supercharged

besides following post 12 reply on proper thawing of frozen meat, please remember once thawed it cannot be refrozen.

after the meat has fully thaw, seasoned it and add in cornstarch for that soft texture. that is how those pig organ stall used did to those lean pork. with cornstarch, even mummified jerky can be soft to eat sly.gif

u hv been pwned lah...

chill pork is definitely better. frozen pork not suitable even for boiling soup.

feed my dog also no appetite.

you bought the 狗不理冷冻pork???

bad bad bad

you mean the mee siam part?? i edit liao.. later moderators banned me..sweatdrop.gif
if people like Meecar no scare... y u scare??

1. Recently, I went to fairprice to buy a bunch of frozen pork, since it has been heavily advertised on the news, radio and etc.

2. My maid cooked the usual dishes with the frozen pork and yark! the meat is so tough and dry. I asked my maid, did she change her usual way of cooking but she said no.

3. Now my question is, is there a special way to defroze the meat and the way to cook the frozen meat is different from chill meat?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Really so bad? Damn, nothing they do, only ask us to eat loust frozen meat, lousy rice............................. [:/]

↡ Advertisement