Which fridge brand is better?

Trusty

Which fridge brand is better?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

• mitsubishi
    • samsung
    • lg

I'm wondering why all the high end expensive fridges are all very energy inefficient whereas my trusty LG (okay la, maybe trusty is the wrong word since less than 2 years old) is much more efficient on paper.

Wonder if LG reports accurate results or not and if the results are verified by the authorities.

↡ Advertisement

Haha..my hitachi 8 yrs still going good..hmmm cross finger hope it can out last the coe 10 years.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

I fully agree with you. I have a vacuum cleaner, long and handy type but used for about 2 months the start button not functioning need to send for repair at Fusionpolis dame heavy to carry and got to collect back after 10 days. Then used it for another 3 weeks spoiled again. This time I just throw it away telling myself not buying this product again.

A friend recommended me to buy Karcher brand it was very good even my wife and the maid also happy with it.

Mine was a cordless Electrolux vacuum and my son accidentally used it to pick up broken glass bits with liquid and the machine went kaput but it was under warranty and only 2 weeks old - they warned me that they will repair only this time FOC and I just act blur when i sent it in for repair and said I don’t know what happened but they suspected some abuse but were not very sure and just repaired it ...... and yes the car park is very confusing and to lug it around is no joke too .... people must have thought I’m a cleaner in the building ... it’s a huge building I must say... so much of activity .... but one thing good is the lift opens directly to their unit
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

So excited, the new Panasonic fridge have just been delivered by audio house guys.

Only able to play with it 3hrs later.  [crazy]

So excited, the new Panasonic fridge have just been delivered by audio house guys.

Only able to play with it 3hrs later. [crazy]

I wonder how you play with a fridge :huh:
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Settings, placement of things, stick back the polaroid photos back.

I wonder how you play with a fridge :huh:

Settings, placement of things, stick back the polaroid photos back.

Fridge got nothing much setting to play with le?!

Turbocharged

Fridge got nothing much setting to play with le?!

Haha mine have a few temperature settings

Think of what food to fill up the fridge... :XD:

That also haha

I fully agree with you. I have a vacuum cleaner, long and handy type but used for about 2 months the start button not functioning need to send for repair at Fusionpolis dame heavy to carry and got to collect back after 10 days. Then used it for another 3 weeks spoiled again. This time I just throw it away telling myself not buying this product again.

A friend recommended me to buy Karcher brand it was very good even my wife and the maid also happy with it.

Karcher stuff are good stuff

But karcher dust bag in taobao no cheap

Search word is 凯驰尘袋

Other generic brand like Philips and LG, taobao bags very cheap

Like 20c per piece

But karcher dust bag in taobao no cheap

Search word is 凯驰尘袋

Other generic brand like Philips and LG, taobao bags very cheap

Like 20c per piece

Yes true, Karcher bags and filters are not cheap but its very lasting.  My Karcher vacuum cleaner DS5600 bought in 2010 still going strong.

I like this cleaner it can also suck out water from the air-con piping.  By the way, this model don't need bag, it have 2 filters which cost $45/- each that change once every 6 months.

post-173085-0-02890000-1515203991_thumb.jpg

Edited by AltisOwner
  • Praise 1

Yes true, Karcher bags and filters are not cheap but its very lasting. My Karcher vacuum cleaner DS5600 bought in 2010 still going strong.

I like this cleaner it can also suck out water from the air-con piping. By the way, this model don't need bag, it have 2 filters which cost $45/- each that change once every 6 months.

I discovered a way to blow the aircon pipe instead is suck it

From the blower side there got one pipe

But must be able to take out a few items first then can see the pipe

Then blow into the pipe

Suck for me more troublesome because have to take out the karcher bag

But whether blow or suck, as Long as the pipe is clear, can already :grin:

Yes true, Karcher bags and filters are not cheap but its very lasting. My Karcher vacuum cleaner DS5600 bought in 2010 still going strong.

I like this cleaner it can also suck out water from the air-con piping. By the way, this model don't need bag, it have 2 filters which cost $45/- each that change once every 6 months.

$90 every six months is really expensive to maintain.
  • Praise 1

I discovered a way to blow the aircon pipe instead is suck it

From the blower side there got one pipe

But must be able to take out a few items first then can see the pipe

Then blow into the pipe

Suck for me more troublesome because have to take out the karcher bag

But whether blow or suck, as Long as the pipe is clear, can already :grin:

Yes, I know where it is but troublesome to remove the cover.  This Karcher cleaner suction is so strong that I can connect to the drainage pipe end and easily suck all out the water.  I do it once every 2 weeks and for the cover part, I leave it to the maintenance contractor to do the job every quarterly.

So far my house air-con system has no major problem and no blockage in the drainage pipe and no water condensation for the last 6 years.

This Karcher cleaner have no bag, it uses water in a container to do the vacuum jobs.

• Praise 2

$90 every six months is really expensive to maintain.

I've just asked my wife the filter is washable and can last for 1 year except for the small filter it can last 6 months or slightly longer depending on how you handle it which is only $25 and the big filter is $45.

Anyway, it is worst because this machine suction is so strong that make cleaning much better and easier.  So far for 7 years plus I only service once and all parts are replaceable and available even this machine was so many years back; like the suction hose we only replaced 2 times, the cost is $38.

post-173085-0-10429300-1515218381_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3