Which fridge brand is better?

Trusty

Which fridge brand is better?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

• mitsubishi
    • samsung
    • lg

I got one cheap $40 Giant vacuum cleaner. No bags needed, just use water to spray clean.

Also can suck from aircon drainage hose.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yes, I know where it is but troublesome to remove the cover.  This Karcher cleaner suction is so strong that I can connect to the drainage pipe end and easily suck all out the water.  I do it once every 2 weeks and for the cover part, I leave it to the maintenance contractor to do the job every quarterly.

So far my house air-con system has no major problem and no blockage in the drainage pipe and no water condensation for the last 6 years.

This Karcher cleaner have no bag, it uses water in a container to do the vacuum jobs.

I use vinegar and a air pump that was previously use to clean the camera lens. Use silicon to seal one end.

Create the vacuum and dip it into a cup of vinegar. Squeeze the vinegar into the drip tray pipe on the aircon.

Initial drip will be slow .. once u see the liquid flow fast. Can stop liao.

till the next time you service the aircon.

• Praise 1

Not sure about dcb but Iâll play something like this...

I dun think a married man got such a luxury to have the whole fridge by himself [laugh]

At one stage I nearly do that with two fridges. But beer and wine require different temperature. Ex gf disapprove a third one...no xiao san for wine

Twincharged

Yes, I know where it is but troublesome to remove the cover. This Karcher cleaner suction is so strong that I can connect to the drainage pipe end and easily suck all out the water. I do it once every 2 weeks and for the cover part, I leave it to the maintenance contractor to do the job every quarterly.

So far my house air-con system has no major problem and no blockage in the drainage pipe and no water condensation for the last 6 years.

This Karcher cleaner have no bag, it uses water in a container to do the vacuum jobs.

If the drain pipes are correctly angled and done. There never will be any blockage ever.

Turbocharged

Haha mine is quite similar to yours. Just that its mainly filled up with cans of coke zero, fruit juices, beer, cider and M&Ms

Not sure about dcb but I’ll play something like this...

Twincharged

Woah...

Heard the latest Samsung fridge advert on radio... And my God!!

I am thinking how many will be willing to part with $7k for a side by side smart fridge ?

Woah...

Heard the latest Samsung fridge advert on radio... And my God!!

I am thinking how many will be willing to part with $7k for a side by side smart fridge ?

that's expensive. only for high SES haha

Twincharged
(edited)

that's expensive. only for high SES haha

Nowadays small families... Where got need for big fridges ? Just throw in the smart components...and wallah... 10 fold price !

Myself only using a 270L normal fridge which I paid $290 for only.

Edited by Ysc3

Nowadays small families... Where got need for big fridges ? Just throw in the smart components...and wallah... 10 fold price !

You have a really small fridge.

I am using 350L for 2 person.

Twincharged

You have a really small fridge.

I am using 350L for 2 person.

I use it to keep my drinks and some frozen foods. Usually half full only.

But the 400L at my mom's place is full until got to use bands to close the door! I am guessing at least 20% of the contents are expired!

Supersonic

Your fridge so small for a family le? Guess you seldom cook, thats why no need to store many food stuffs? Default all eat outside.

But the 400L at my mom's place is full until got to use bands to close the door! I am guessing at least 20% of the contents are expired!

Most powderful i ever see is, daily use fridge, they use masking tape to keep the doors closed LOL

My friend's mom

[laugh]

Supersonic

Maybe you have some expiry stuff in your mom's fridge?  [:p]

Twincharged
(edited)

Your fridge so small for a family le? Guess you seldom cook, thats why no need to store many food stuffs? Default all eat outside.

True... Seldom cook at home... So just keep drinks and finger food only. My wife always eats out...

Maybe you have some expiry stuff in your mom's fridge? [:p]

Speaking about it... I think three weeks ago my mom cooked some expired sausages for me... I thought they were supposed to taste "that way"... Until I cooked a fresh pack myself a few days later... Edited by Ysc3

Supersonic

True... Seldom cook at home... So just keep drinks and finger food only. My wife always eats out...

Speaking about it... I think three weeks ago my mom cooked some expired sausages for me... I thought they were supposed to taste "that way"... Until I cooked a fresh pack myself a few days later...

Seems like it is a common practise to cook expired food stuff in your family, from yourself to your mom.  [laugh]

Twincharged

Seems like it is a common practise to cook expired food stuff in your family, from yourself to your mom. [laugh]

I think... "I got it from my mama! "