• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
138 replies to this topic | 150 praises

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:14 PM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi folks,

need some inputs from techies here.

any suggestions for 5MP camera phones or simply great camera phones when $$ is not an issue.

please do not tell me to buy a seperate camera and phone as i already have them.

looking to integrate them as to bring out only 1 device instead.

thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:26 PM

Slowmo
  • Slowmo
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

LG has one that is ISO800 which very good for low light photos.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The only thing you have to know about religion is that you are not God.
---
Drive carefully: It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:30 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

N82 lor thumbsup.gif
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:38 PM

Green_carnation
  • Green_carnation
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yupz yupz! no regrets aft 4 months of owning one.. the camera thumbsup.gif ! and also hv gotten used to the small buttons!

Edited by Green_carnation, 02 May 2008 - 11:39 PM.

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It just won the "Europe best mobile imaging device award"

http://www.then82blo...le-imaging.html

Edited by Route88, 02 May 2008 - 11:54 PM.

"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

Green_carnation
  • Green_carnation
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hooo hooo... me proud to be owner of one! thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

Jayq
  • Jayq
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

W960i thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:08 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

nod.gif thumbsup.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Borrow your thread.

I like to go to the library. I am tired of photo-copying the reading materials and am thinking of snapping them using my hp camera instead.

Currently I am using Nokia 6233. The outdoor scenic quality is good but it can't take good pictures for close distance.

Can someone recommend a hp with camera for my application (snapping picture of pages from library book). Budget might be a constraint though.

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

Marquee
  • Marquee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

N82 lor thumbsup.gif

Yes, go for N82 thumbsup.gif

After owning one for more than a month, I keep my DC at home.

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:45 AM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for all the replies...seems like the nokia n82 is quite a popular choice.

list of phones recommended here:
1. n82
2. LG KU990
3. W960

how's the quality of the n95? i heard that the n96 will be out soon.

anyone know's how's the pic quality of n82 compared to the n95?

Edited by Alfpoon, 03 May 2008 - 12:46 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

N82 versus N95 8GB

http://www.thenokiag...8gb-vs-n82.html

What is N96? idea.gif thumbsdown.gif laugh.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:40 AM

Bugsbunny
  • Bugsbunny
    4th Gear
    Author Image

N82 thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Is this ok for you? laugh.gif
From my N82 sly.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

Jayzee
  • Jayzee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

nice! very clear. thumbsup.gif

don't mind i ask..what is the market rate for N82 now?

Edited by Jayzee, 03 May 2008 - 10:50 AM.

Regards

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:55 AM

Jlkl
  • Premium member
    Jlkl
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Me a happy user of N82 too. A black N82 to be exact. laugh.gif

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i tink $4xx normal 2 year contract
$69x for no contract
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Black thumbsup.gif chio nod.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:11 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

N82 lor thumbsup.gif

Yes, go for N82 thumbsup.gif

After owning one for more than a month, I keep my DC at home.

Its good for travellers,keep ur DC,throw all your maps laugh.gif
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

Jlkl
  • Premium member
    Jlkl
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ya, waited ages for this but once i grab hold of it, all the waiting was worth it. thumbsup.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Best, camera, phone, money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users