Best camera phone money can buy...

Alfpoon

xenon flash is overrated. the ones i have makes the glare too artificial. what you need is a better CCD/CMOS.

went to have a look at the viewty ku990. the phone is quite cool...and it is available now. [;)]

i probably need to test out to see for myself.... i'm quite sceptical since its a very small flash bulb mounted 'dead straight' after all.

The focal range is also limited by the focusing beam..

Yeah. its quite cool. probably i am waiting for the next gen of this phone. It's almost like an iphone :P with 120fps video.. man.. u can take staircase videos w/o the choppiness [laugh]

n82 have very good reviews. gonna try out my colleague's n82 to see if i will get use to the keypad which is quite small.

i probably need to test out to see for myself.... i'm quite sceptical since its a very small flash bulb mounted 'dead straight' after all.

The focal range is also limited by the focusing beam..

Dont expect too much from the flash,the max range is 2m,but its powerful enuff for a camera phone to fill a room with flash .

There's other setting u can play ard with,but its a good,handy device for point and shoot.

How is the GPS function for the N82? Easy to use?

Using Nokia maps to navigate for first time is tedious,but need getting use to.

I use it almost everyday for navigation. [nod]

icic..i saw c902..also quite interesting. but the pics they took wif the phone doesnt seems to be very good

just check with SE showroom in Plaza Sing. they guess the G900 will be out in June/July period.

i was under the impression that Sony's camera technology will be used in this phone.

I find SE phone kinda boring [lipsrsealed]

G900 looks like any other K or W series.

From the Standard battery, Li-Ion 950 mAh (BST-33)...how good a battery can last?

Symbian UIQ ? I think symbian series 60 is much fun to play with [sly]

Sekali using same lens as K850i [:/] Anyway this fone got no gps,when SE gonna include a phone with gps ? [smash]

Anyway,i'm not bashing SE supporter,just tat SE dont have the umphh i need.

I got 2 SE phone,just can't get it out to use [laugh]