Best camera phone money can buy...

Alfpoon

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

me too waiting for G900.

Been wanting a 5MP phone with wifi and touchscreen. Just too bad that it does not have GPS. That will be a complete phone.

Edited by Sirbrian

How is the GPS function for the N82? Easy to use?

Using Nokia maps to navigate for first time is tedious,but need getting use to.

I use it almost everyday for navigation. [nod]

How you find postal code navigation ? I found it rather not accurate.

SOMEMORE VERY EXPENSIVE TO RENEW THE SUBSCRIPTION AT 149 Dollars per year.

Nokia maps is a piece of shiit that is very expensive and yet you cannot search by street name [furious] ...probably a golden shiit if u ask me....I've loaded my N82 with mapking software. Way better!!!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

thanks for reminding me about this...actually knew about this since the beginning of the year...been hearing that the launch will be delay and also not very sure if it can ben approved by our IDA to be used here, if not will be too expensive liao. Further more this nuviphone got no 5MP camera...only 3MP

Edited by Sirbrian

Its more towards music,has a loud speaker...a far cry for wat TS wanted which is a good camera phone oppose samseng i450 which only carry 2 megapixels

it is primarily a GPS module, a phone and least of all a camera. well...hopefully some genius will combine everyone's wish list into a dream phone! i'm sure it will sell like hotcakes although it may cost a bomb and weigh a tonne! [:p][laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Actually the N95 is almost the perfect phone...although I must confess I don't really like Nokia as I do prefer SE, although after using both makes before....if only Nokia come incorporate a touch screen on the N95...I'll buy it...only thing is that I'm not familiar if the phone's GPS is good enough...

Cos the N95 got...big internal memory, wifi, bluetooth, gps, and 5MP camera...but still not touch screen and that is quite a pain to surn net on wifi or using gps.

I hope the upcoming N96 will have touchscreen, I only know it has even bigger internal memory..16GB(wow)...if not I guess I will wait for nuviphone.

Edited by Sirbrian

Neutral Newbie

Can N81 or even N82 download and play youtube video?

Does N82 comes with a loud speaker?

Neutral Newbie

N82 latest? are u referring to the black one?

Do we have to pay for navigation if uses Mapking maps?

↡ Advertisement