• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
389 replies to this topic | 717 praises

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My folks thinking about purchasing a landed (F/H) property now (to stay). It's about 980K. Land size 1300 sqft, built up about 1500 sqft. Is it wise for them to get it now? Is the price okay?

Thanks. gossip.gif

Edited by Milgram, 09 May 2008 - 11:22 AM.

PERFORMANCE - It is as much (if not more so) about the driver as it is about the car.

POWER - It is nothing without control.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Location deh? 1,500sf for landed is quite small actually

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ur qn is veri generic in nature, perhaps u might wan to add some details like location, condition, etc for the bros here to give better advice.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My folks thinking about purchasing a landed (F/H) property now (to stay). It's about 980K. Land size 1300 sqft, built up about 1500 sqft. Is it wise for them to get it now? Is the price okay?

Thanks.

Should be pretty small terrace house lah. Where is the location? Don't get those without a proper parking porch infront hor.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Near Lorong Ah Soo there bro. What do you think?

PERFORMANCE - It is as much (if not more so) about the driver as it is about the car.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Near Lorong Ah Soo there. It's inter terr. Just renovated.

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Near Lorong Ah Soo there bro. What do you think?

Along Paya Lebar road or Lorong Lew Lian, Ong Lye areas, tai keng?

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie, 09 May 2008 - 11:35 AM.

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It's inter terr bro...Lor Ah Soo somewhere there...

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Then make sure it is a corner unit! sly.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:37 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You know I'm a location-whore so Lorong Ah Soo landed selling 980 damn expensive to me deh

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh.. land size of 1300sq ft is extremely small...even a condo is bigger than that.

and for that price.. per sq ft doesn't really work out. what's the condition? new or old? renovation needed?

if you ask me, just the location and price already don't work out. and given the small size, I assume if you can squeeze a car in, you would have problem opening the door.

at a built up of 1500, I guess it's double storey with at most 3 rooms. if you have 4 room, then the room shd be very small.

P.S. a lot of guess work in my post coz you didn't supply much information.

Edited by Sony, 09 May 2008 - 11:38 AM.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Then price is around there but not many units there. Anyway, I would not pay more than 900K depending on condition and the size is small. Got SCV cable? The roof condition ok? Manhole inside house or outside house? how many stories? near Paya Lebar Methodist Gal school? Try not to get those facing main road. Corner Terrace is the best option.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie, 09 May 2008 - 11:39 AM.

Disclaimer:

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try counter offer the owner $350 bro. See how his jaw drop becos thats the most you're willing to pay cool.gif

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Near Lorong Ah Soo there. It's inter terr. Just renovated.

look for a run down unit that is cheaper and renovate it yourselves better..

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Location deh? 1,500sf for landed is quite small actually

Wah..landed leh...still comprain small!...seems like your demand mirrors that of a Silly woman like that leh! sly.gif ...

Buy a 'rock' for her finger , she comprain small!

Drive the car before you marry her, she didn't comprain but about to become your wifey, she start to comprain car too small!

Buy a property leh.....then the nightmare starts! sly.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you think it's HDB 3rm flat meh sly.gif

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

Comnao
  • Comnao
    5th Gear
    Author Image

price not fantastic leh .... estm $750psf
will make exception if the location is fantastic

lor ah su is not exactly fantastic

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NB I wanna buy GCB mah.. thats why small... But problem is $$$ not enuff to buy GCB unsure.gif

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:42 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thats precisely the point deh... Bloody area is HDB area still kar kar sell so high. Offer low low see how lor. Scarly he agrees jawdrop.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:42 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thats precisely the point deh... Bloody area is HDB area still kar kar sell so high. Offer low low see how lor. Scarly he agrees jawdrop.gif laugh.gif

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: good, time, landed, property and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users