Cremation Method - Flush or scatter

Redlavita

eh lets just say you need a lot of ash to do that... haha...

then you think why the gov wants 6.9 million people here.....endless supply of ashes.....
  • Praise 1

Convenient... good. I go tell kids to scatter my ashes next time.

Eh you yishun ... not enuf ghost around meh?

Hypersonic

Eh you yishun ... not enuf ghost around meh?

As long as I'm not one of the ghosts, not enough -_-

• Praise 4

again @radx becum alive 

Good at least people don't have to hire boat and all that inconveniences of chartering...etc  

• Praise 2

Supersonic

again @radx becum alive 

Good at least people don't have to hire boat and all that inconveniences of chartering...etc  

depends on the length of the boardwalk lo... i think some people still prefer to go further out into the sea... 

Supersonic

depends on the length of the boardwalk lo... i think some people still prefer to go further out into the sea...

I prefer to be scattered further into the deep sea.

Hypersonic

Not enough space for the dead.. As land and resources get scarce, soylent green may happen.

(edited)

I really feel sad for my fellow sinkies. Work like a dog, Pay And Pay all your life just to live in 'rented' properties and cars. Now can't even have a proper resting place after pass on... [shakehead]

悲。。。

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 7

I also don't feel good as it is too close to the shore! Further out should be better!

I guess with the limited space we have to keep ashes of our loved ones, this method of scattering ashes in the sea is the most practical way going forward. I understand some niches have limited the no. Of years allowed to keep the ashes so not only burial. Something to take note of.

I would not wan that though ...........  :D

• Praise 4

I really feel sad for my fellow sinkies. Work like a dog, Pay And Pay all your life just to live in 'rented' properties and cars. Now can't even have a proper resting place after pass on... [shakehead]

悲。。。

Yeah one day when you are no longer contributing

to the economy they just flash you down the toilet.

:D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I would not wan that though ........... :D

when the time comes we may not even have a choice to decide what to be done to our body... nowadays write will, final wishes also boh pah kay liao :XD:
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

when the time comes we may not even have a choice to decide what to be done to our body... nowadays write will, final wishes also boh pah kay liao :XD:

You continue to let them be in majority power, this is what you continue to get. 

↡ Advertisement