Cremation Method - Flush or scatter

Redlavita

i cannot imagine harry will go for this.

wah lan eh... u dunno he jus made a Project Dolly-2 singapore version Harry Project.....

probably clone a few of himself

u r wols...

yest wanbao already reported there is this guy at HK, killed, dismember and flush a 16 yrs old sch gal into toilet liao. [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Actually they can just pour into the sea ; just like NEA says can sprinkle ashes like take a boat to near Pulau UBin

Writer says body should not be cremated; Some religions/ practice require immediate cremation some may not, whats his issue??? If people want to bury fine, people want to cremate fine also, people want to go into liquid state fine also and there are people whom want to donate their body for science, I also respect that too

post-157298-0-98487400-1496024726_thumb.jpg(just sharing only) 

Edited by BanCoe

Actually they can just pour into the sea ; just like NEA says can sprinkle ashes like take a boat to near Pulau UBin

Writer says body should not be cremated; Some religions/ practice require immediate cremation some may not, whats his issue??? If people want to bury fine, people want to cremate fine also, people want to go into liquid state fine also and there are people whom want to donate their body for science, I also respect that too

attachicon.gifIMG_1834.JPG(just sharing only) 

you burn it, it goes to the air and cause air pollution and harmful to the ozone layer.

you flush it down the drain and it remains on earth, i duno how the treatment of wastewater and how it recycle back   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

you burn it, it goes to the air and cause air pollution and harmful to the ozone layer.              Ahh.... this one is religious practise by faiths or choice... anyway it does not take up land space; I think making a car creates more pollution than cremating a body (also less chemicals released unlike making a car)

you flush it down the drain and it remains on earth, i duno how the treatment of wastewater and how it recycle back   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

No need to flush it  -  the way the writer puts exaggerates  it ) , if its biodegrable or non chemical affluence.... can just pour into Botanic Gardens or Gardens by the Bay or Sea is fine     

attachicon.gifIMG_1834.JPG(just sharing only) 

you try book a lot in LimChuKang Cemetery ... see how much will cost you.  [grin]

@radx is the book keeper there in case you need more info  :D

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Why the guy look like he is made of silicon???

There are some races/ communities which feed the bodies to vultures in Tibet and India which is becoming rarer   

you try book a lot in LimChuKang Cemetery ... see how much will cost you.  [grin]

@radx is the book keeper there in case you need more info  :D

Wah! you got experience in everything ... OK you are my walking  Google ....  got all lobangs 1, from Crib to Coffins [laugh] 

Some more you got inhouse lobangs [thumbsup]   , hope you don't take commissions for this kind of thing oso

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Why the guy look like he is made of silicon???

There are some races/ communities which feed the bodies to vultures in Tibet and India which is becoming rarer   

Wah! you got experience in everything ... OK you are my walking  Google ....  got all lobangs 1, from Crib to Coffins [laugh] 

Some more you got inhouse lobangs [thumbsup]   , hope you don't take commissions for this kind of thing oso

So wasteful.

Should practice endocannibalism instead.

• Praise 1

After the heart stop beating and the brain stop functioning......whatever happens there after is meant for the living. Nothing to do with the deceased.

So stop arguing what is right, wrong, respectful for the dead as if we are really fighting for their rights.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

i feed u to vultures but then its cruelty to birds lor...like this

@bancoe....dinner?

You and @Angcheek can go together and invite @Kusje for dinner

You post this video I decided to extend my Puasa-ing or become Vegetarian now

Aiyah!! .... different cultures /communities have different burial ways ... some even put the bodies up on hills too on stilts

After the heart stop beating and the brain stop functioning......whatever happens there after is meant for the living. Nothing to do with the deceased.

So stop arguing what is right, wrong, respectful for the dead as if we are really fighting for their rights.

What about living dead / walking dead / undead dead  ?  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7