Cremation Method - Flush or scatter

Redlavita

I guess with the limited space we have to keep ashes of our loved ones, this method of scattering ashes in the sea is the most practical way going forward. I understand some niches have limited the no. Of years allowed to keep the ashes so not only burial. Something to take note of.

• Praise 7

Supersonic

I guess with the limited space we have to keep ashes of our loved ones, this method of scattering ashes in the sea is the most practical way going forward. I understand some niches have limited the no. Of years allowed to keep the ashes so not only burial. Something to take note of.

Sigh...

Being alive have no space, die also no space.

I think some Singaporeans are already opting to be buried in Malaysia.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I prefer this so that no need buy rented space

Just throw liao

Edited by RadX

wah......good idea......reclaim land by using ashes.....ððð. Another way to expand our coastline and increase the population. Just another way to free up land for population growth.......haiz! Nowadays Radx so busy.....Lim Chu Kang, Mandai and Tanah Merah.......ð¤ð¤ð¤

Sentosa Cove oso can throw......ðððð. You really like coastline community hor......

Pulau blakang mati.... of cos la

Haaaaa

Supersonic

I prefer this so that no need buy rented space

Just throw liao

I still prefer go far out to the seas and scatter there.

Can explore further.

(edited)

New idea in mortuary science: Dissolving bodies with lye

capt.b3918e86fe484930a28e5bc4345d1602.di

CONCORD, N.H. - Since they first walked the planet, humans have either buried or burned their dead. Now a new option is generating interest dissolving bodies in lye and flushing the brownish, syrupy residue down the drain.

The process is called alkaline hydrolysis and was developed in this country 16 years ago to get rid of animal carcasses. It uses lye, 300-degree heat and 60 pounds of pressure per square inch to destroy bodies in big stainless-steel cylinders that are similar to pressure cookers.

Its environmental advantages, some in the funeral industry say it could someday rival burial and cremation as it emits less carbon dioxide as well as mercury from silver dental fillings.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080509/ap_on_...2IIz9Ofq5oPLBIF

So it's settled then.

Just flush MIL down the toilet.

Anything to save the environment and go green.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

So it's settled then.

Just flush MIL down the toilet.

Anything to save the environment and go green.

:D

semakau better lah....kekek

• Praise 1