LG/Samsung/Sony TVs

Zoner

I rate AH no different to some PI in the car industry. What is advertised in the papers and leaflets are different onsite. Enough of such stuff. I avoid. Buying stuff like tv and consumer goods is supposed to be a happy experience. Why should I subject myself to the feeling of walking in a mine field l.

Yup, now when I see AH pamphlets in my letter box, goes straight into the recycling bin.

Dun wanna waste time.  :a-no:

↡ Advertisement

Got compare prices with audio house?

Nope. Got bad experience with their Bendemeer outlet. Once experience enough for me.

• Praise 1

Nope. Got bad experience with their Bendemeer outlet. Once experience enough for me.

Oh. I got good deals for my refrigerator and LCD TV there recently.
  • Praise 1

New Phillips 4k tv up and running. Waiting for installer come and do wall mount next week. I wana ownself do but the wall mount is with the installer. So no choice got to wait.

post-2654-0-81923300-1526121559_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I had a similar issue with a Panasonic to but it was still under warranty. They claim no spare parts so changed a brand new TV for me...

Refreshed model. Not that I am unhappy with a new TV but it's kinda lame that they can't repair a 2 year old TV.

Huge savings...can spend it at hai di lao...

I prefer prata kosong with fish curry. Can order 200 pieces and stuff into my tummy.

Somemore HN is display set. Mustafa is brand new set.

• Praise 1

I prefer prata kosong with fish curry. Can order 200 pieces and stuff into my tummy.

Somemore HN is display set. Mustafa is brand new set.

Lagi besar savings...

Supercharged

Sorry not LG, Samsung or Sony, but I've a Hitachi 50" plasma TV (model P50X01A) in my flat which I rented out. As my tenants have their own TV sets, it has not been switched on for close to 9 years. Recently, when an IMDA-appointed installer came to install the digital TV starter kit, he found that the TV is not working according to my current tenant. I've not gone back to my flat to check the TV yet, but is it possible for a TV to malfunction if it has not been switched on for years? The TV was used for less than a year and was in perfect condition before I moved out, and I had wrapped it to prevent dust from entering the air vents. Will it be worthwhile to send it for repair? Thanks!

• Praise 1

What is not working?

Got indicator light? Got image? If none of these, still can repair as it might be the power supply module gone.

If screen gone, can throw liao.

↡ Advertisement