Zoner

That is somehow a mixed feeling :XD:

Save money, wah heng ah!!!

But can't buy that new 88" uhd tv :XD:

Wah...got this size meh?

That size is for pubs with halls to watch football

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement

I have 2 Panasonics at home, one plasma and one LED. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Thumb up yes. But the design very outdated lah. I was at gain city two weekend ago. I don't notice any new design for Panasonic.

Hypersonic

doctor why you never advocate no tv in bedroom? that is very unhealthy right?

Yeah its unhealthy. Until they develop a blue light filter app for the TV.

Lol but I'm used to it. I don't use the TV in my living room actually. It's only used for entertaining guests or my kids use it to watch videos or YouTube once a week only.

Hypersonic

Yeah its unhealthy. Until they develop a blue light filter app for the TV.

Lol but I'm used to it. I don't use the TV in my living room actually. It's only used for entertaining guests or my kids use it to watch videos or YouTube once a week only.

:grin:

【佳士盾 32寸显示器膜 55寸液晶屏幕贴膜 防蓝光抗近视电视保护屏】,点击链接再选择浏览器打开

Donno why not working

This is the search words

抗蓝光坡璃膜电视

saw a panasonic 55"....smart uhd selling for 1.8k in Gaincity but 1.6k in courts. That will do.just fine....no oled or curve for me.....as ling can watch my fav programme i would be happy. Contract with SH up for renewal this month.....quite tempted to switch to vpn providers. Dont know those upgraded to nagra 3 Dreamboxes are good anot. Need to buy box and pay usd80 for subsequent yrs.

88" so bog sia. You thinking of going into the box and join in the fun while watching prawn har? ððð

I anyhow piang one

Just exaggerate abit then funny mah :XD:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

:grin:

Donno why not working

This is the search words

抗蓝光坡璃膜电视

I anyhow piang one

Just exaggerate abit then funny mah :XD:

must be like the apps. can switch on-off.

If u use blue light filter in the daytime, your videos are going to look discolored lol.

• Praise 1

i only used once - when i got it to try out one movie ... but apparently my vision cannot sync with the 3d .... watch until headache !! so i never used the function again.

sad ....

got 4 pairs of the 3d glasses free with the tv last time ...

shud be more than 3 years liow ... think no more warranty liow .... [:(][:(]

If change screen i think is around 3 to 400 bucks. Mine was quite new though. Leadtime 2 weeks. An older tv might be different and longer leadtime. 3 yrs for electronics is consider old liao. For lg technician to go to your house and evaluate i think will cost 30 plus bucks.

That is somehow a mixed feeling :XD:

Save money, wah heng ah!!!

But can't buy that new 88" uhd tv :XD:

88 can go up the hdb lift anot? Lol.

Supersonic

If change screen i think is around 3 to 400 bucks. Mine was quite new though. Leadtime 2 weeks. An older tv might be different and longer leadtime. 3 yrs for electronics is consider old liao. For lg technician to go to your house and evaluate i think will cost 30 plus bucks.

88 inches! Siao! How far with need to sit away from the TV

Twincharged

88 inches! Siao! How far with need to sit away from the TV

opposite block !?

sheesh .... i just ordered a 49" hisense ...after couponing ...only $429 !

Supersonic

Frankly seeing the discussion here i am surprise yours have so much times on TV. Every night my home TV only two channels..either YouTube live news and CNA.less than an hour off and sleep. So do we really need those 1k plus TV at home? The hour i spend on my handphone is triple or four times more than my TV daily.

Twincharged

Frankly seeing the discussion here i am surprise yours have so much times on TV. Every night my home TV only two channels..either YouTube live news and CNA.less than an hour off and sleep. So do we really need those 1k plus TV at home? The hour i spend on my handphone is triple or four times more than my TV daily.

i spend my time on the pc ... my toddler spends hours watching the wheels on the bus go round and round ... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round ...  :a-bang:  :a-bang:   :a-confused:

• Praise 3

i spend my time on the pc ... my toddler spends hours watching the wheels on the bus go round and round ... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round ... :a-bang::a-bang::a-confused:

Lucky for me......my children has passed that stage....

Hypersonic

Can lah :XD:

Diagonal lor

i spend my time on the pc ... my toddler spends hours watching the wheels on the bus go round and round ... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round .... and round and round ... :a-bang::a-bang::a-confused:

Whoa!!! This is the best time liao loh

Better take out all the hd camera dslr simi simi to take video picture

Ain't going to come back ever again

https://youtu.be/K71krfIA7C0

Twincharged

Can lah :XD:

Diagonal lor

Whoa!!! This is the best time liao loh

Better take out all the hd camera dslr simi simi to take video picture

Ain't going to come back ever again

i just cut - actually shaved his head today ....

coz even the hairdresser downstairs also not willing to cut his hair as he struggles and cries a lot during his first 2 cuts there ...

but anyway, my - or his new Hisense TV will be coming this Thursday ... and he can continue going round and round ...

Supersonic

One little finger one little finger one little finger tap tap tap. Point your finger up point finger down.....
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

i just cut - actually shaved his head today ....

coz even the hairdresser downstairs also not willing to cut his hair as he struggles and cries a lot during his first 2 cuts there ...

but anyway, my - or his new Hisense TV will be coming this Thursday ... and he can continue going round and round ...

Let him listen to pinkfong. Your kids will love it.

Twincharged
(edited)

i emailed a repairman with the video of my tv fault and got a quote .... $280

i don't think it is screen issue ... more like a frequency problem with a chip inside.

my budget is actually $200 so i guess its a no go ....and since i already ordered a new tv too.

Edited by Ysc3

My sony tv bought in 2014 just before World Cup 2014 recently also giving me problems liao. The left hand corner of the screen will go dark and bright by itself, not very obvious. But if you look carefully, you will notice the flickering of the LED between bright and dark.

My tv is heavily used on weekends(8am to 12mn) and weekdays(6pm to 10.30pm).

↡ Advertisement