LG/Samsung/Sony TVs

Zoner

88 inches! Siao! How far with need to sit away from the TV

Unker, come to the age of HD LED hor.

We have left CRT behind long ago

:grin: :grin:

↡ Advertisement

some LED TVs have local dimming effect to increase the contrast. Try switching that function off and monitor if it still occurs.

also monitor your ambient lighting to see if you have some light source that is varying in intensity as some of these TVs might have auto contrast detection and correction base on ambient lights.

My sony tv bought in 2014 just before World Cup 2014 recently also giving me problems liao. The left hand corner of the screen will go dark and bright by itself, not very obvious. But if you look carefully, you will notice the flickering of the LED between bright and dark.

My tv is heavily used on weekends(8am to 12mn) and weekdays(6pm to 10.30pm).

Bro ... maybe you can help ...

I am thinking of changing my TV and I am eyeing the new Samsung or LG QLED TVs.

I am wondering where do you guys get your TVs from? Is the best time to buy during the SITEX or one of the computer fairs? If I cannot wait, where is the best place to buy these latest appliances?

I am wondering where do you guys get your TVs from? Is the best time to buy during the SITEX or one of the computer fairs? If I cannot wait, where is the best place to buy these latest appliances?

some say parisilk, they also sell through Lazada, you get the usual warranty at lower price after all the discount and rebate/shopback.

Let him listen to pinkfong. Your kids will love it.

baby shark dododododoodo, baby shark dodododododo, baby shark dododododo, baby shark... 

[dizzy]

• Praise 1

Hahaha, all these songs sound so familiar to me. For me, my grand daughter watch them whenever she comes over. 

i got friends that told me they restrict them to certain programmes and hours. I was wondering am i too lenient with her. Now i feel better that she is not the odd one out. hehe

Unker, come to the age of HD LED hor.

We have left CRT behind long ago

:grin: :grin:

First time in months log onto this thread and see your reply. Late but better than never.

Led good meh? On the road see so many glaring led light. Bad for eyes lah.

I just done my caract cost me 10k. Don't want to spoil my eyesight. Every ex.

I am using a 32inch Panasonic in my living room. They said led..I don't know. Picture very clear though.

Hahaha, all these songs sound so familiar to me. For me, my grand daughter watch them whenever she comes over.

i got friends that told me they restrict them to certain programmes and hours. I was wondering am i too lenient with her. Now i feel better that she is not the odd one out. hehe

Actually Ryan also a good show for kids. My boy love it. Ithe show happy family times..which is the most importantly than toys review. Those ever watch Ryan would know.

BTW over the past weekend I saw one TV so slim. Like those picture hanging on Wall. Good or not? Is so huge..my narrow small living room not sure can accommodate. I have already shifted my sofa..to one end of the wall.

Davidtch said won't affect eyesight..ture or not...wait eyesight deteriorating and I cant scroll through Jason thread.

First time in months log onto this thread and see your reply. Late but better than never.

Led good meh? On the road see so many glaring led light. Bad for eyes lah.

I just done my caract cost me 10k. Don't want to spoil my eyesight. Every ex.

I am using a 32inch Panasonic in my living room. They said led..I don't know. Picture very clear though.

Actually Ryan also a good show for kids. My boy love it. Ithe show happy family times..which is the most importantly than toys review. Those ever watch Ryan would know.

TV needs calibration regardless CRT, LED or LCD.

Samsung TV is QLED. Which is still a LED TV.

Which is different from OLED.

Since it is not a true OLED TV, I felt that it is over price.

Edited by Tohto

I have bought TV from Courts and Best Denki.

Don't think there is a best place with best price thingy, just have to lookout for advertisements on sales/promotions. With CNY coming, Best Denki/Courts/Harvey Norman etc should have their promotions, so see which deal works for you.

some say parisilk, they also sell through Lazada, you get the usual warranty at lower price after all the discount and rebate/shopback.

Parisilk? No thanks. My clothing steamer, waited one month. My wife's food steamer waited 3 freaking months with two visits to the shop at Nee Soon to pester them. Both purchased thru their Qoo10 shop.

Must be name smelly in Qoo10 reviews so went over to Lazada.

We swear never to purchase from Parisilk anymore.

Personal experiences... Samsung sucks big time...

I got a Samsung series 6 in my room which was already like 2 generations behind when I bought it in 2011.

My LG TV in living room was bought like 3 years later and was the newest generation. I still think the PQ of the Samsung is better when watching ripped movies. Though I'm fine with both.

Nothing beats OLED [thumbsup]

:D

Very expensive. Lol that's why watch YouTube on hp very shiok lol
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Looking to replace the 7-8 years old Philip LCD TV in my living room. Heard korean brands LCD TV is good. Any recommendations for LED TV around 50" for a budget of $1.2K?

• Praise 1

Looking to replace the 7-8 years old Philip LCD TV in my living room. Heard korean brands LCD TV is good. Any recommendations for LED TV around 50" for a budget of $1.2K?

Want to buy quickly buy

More gst coming

• Praise 1

am using Panasonic LED for one of the rooms. 

quite happy with it.

living room also Panasonic.

so my brand preference is Panasonic.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2