Chief Minister of Penang in Y Class...

KapitanE

Supercharged

eh, now is no more a SECRET laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

btw, even if our MIW read this post, don't think they will take economy lah. be thankful they dun go & charter a SQ flight AGAIN can liao.

btw, Thank You so much. my ger had alot of qtns for me.

They will have this excuse, what if we meet someone on the plane, engage in a conversation and we dun see eye to eye, argument broke out, someone might be killed

Have you not read about German Chancellor Angela Merkel - declining to stay in a presidential suite in a hotel and take a normal room and queue for buffet breakfast, when she was in China? Is she trying to score political points? i doubt so.

nah.. she probably figured that they hv all the cctv, drop mikes installed...in the suite to catch her every angle

better not end up with another healthy video like the MY minister

Neutral Newbie

and heard last time Hadi Awang, then Terengganu's CM, travelled by road in his pvt car to KL attending Parliament sessions thumbsup.gif

In SG i can only see one MP doing that. Chiam ST, still driving his old VW Beetle. Used to work in parliment house and man the cars there..... [jawdrop] Ahmad plus bodyguard some more leh. Duno for fark. As if someone will go up the MP n shot him/her like that [shakehead]

They will have this excuse, what if we meet someone on the plane, engage in a conversation and we dun see eye to eye, argument broke out, someone might be killed

Not so fast. It start with a slap.

It has actually happen in one of the most developed country in the world, i.e. Sweden... they had a Prime Minister murdered, knived if I don't recalled wrongly, while he was strolling on the streets of Stockholm, walking towards a department store in the city centre.

Oh Yeah, we must do that. If our talented Ministers Die, we are in deep sh8t. We dun have competent personnel to replace them. Even if we have, they also need to be tested and it will take quite a while. We need that too cos our MATAs are all buay gan if not the limping wont go missing for so long. Sigh....... how can i miss this. I apologise for my comment.

no doubt it wud b a loss for the familee... but i tot that's a guud thing to hv one less person who is easily corruptible.. gg by their argument.

nvm, no one is indispensible..

merkel dropped her bun on the floor. picked it up..ate it too.

Have you not read about German Chancellor Angela Merkel - declining to stay in a presidential suite in a hotel and take a normal room and queue for buffet breakfast, when she was in China? Is she trying to score political points? i doubt so.