New 2008 Subaru Forester

Nikolaiski69

HI guys, drove the car for about 3-4 mths, average clock 8km/litre. car itself is heavy enough so fuel consumption on the high side is understandable i think.Brake really cannot make it,kena scare a few times liao, but so far no complains other than brake

Neutral Newbie

I just took delivery of a JDM SH9 2.0XT. Reason for choosing this over the 2.5XT is very simple. Power and Torque is almost the same and i save almost 1.5K a year on road tax and ins. Also couldn't stand the chessy blue strip on the 2.5. For those that equate SUV to gaz guzzler, please use that conception on American type of SUV like Hummers, Ford Expedition, Grand Cherokke etc. Want better FC, control your right foot lar nod.gif The new FIT is supposed to give you like 20+ KM/L but if you drive like an racer then maybe you get 12 or 13 km/l, still good what but compare to driving like a Ah Pek it is Terrible! For the 4AT i admit it is a bit dated but ask yourself do you really need 5, 6, 7, or even 8 gears in our city driving?

I just took delivery of a JDM SH9 2.0XT. Reason for choosing this over the 2.5XT is very simple. Power and Torque is almost the same and i save almost 1.5K a year on road tax and ins. Also couldn't stand the chessy blue strip on the 2.5. For those that equate SUV to gaz guzzler, please use that conception on American type of SUV like Hummers, Ford Expedition, Grand Cherokke etc. Want better FC, control your right foot lar nod.gif The new FIT is supposed to give you like 20+ KM/L but if you drive like an racer then maybe you get 12 or 13 km/l, still good what but compare to driving like a Ah Pek it is Terrible! For the 4AT i admit it is a bit dated but ask yourself do you really need 5, 6, 7, or even 8 gears in our city driving?

yo bro nice car!

can i ask how much you got it for and from which PI? Seriously tempted. btw, is the spec same as the 2.5 as in the trims and everything beside the litre difference?

Neutral Newbie

PI and price, pmed you. Trim is different. MI version has sun roof and 6 air bags (vs JDM 2) but no climate control and SI drive. PI version can add the sunroof, keyless entry, push start, and electric seats for extra 5K.