• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 85 praises

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

reasonable time... tio shoot..

come on Mr Tan.. lolz
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:40 PM

Familymanz
  • Familymanz
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.mycarforu.....21!_P2367589/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

seems like the kempeitai is still alive in SG sly.gif

same skin colour, maybe less brutal tactics only.

last time we kena from japs, now even better, kena from fellow citizens. wonder if they feel like sh!t or they really believe in doing their masters' bidding shakehead.gif

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sad lah... Maybe they should have done it at Hong Lim Park...

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

:XD:

Edited by Aaronlkl, 12 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.

Enye, Vid, Bacteria83 and 2BDriver praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[/url]

"https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/"]https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

hahaha.....at least she has the courtesy of putting back the other 2 bikes to their original position...😂😂😂. Which country.....indo, Thailand or MY......fella speaking a mixture of languages!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hahaha.....at least she has the courtesy of putting back the other 2 bikes to their original position...😂😂😂. Which country.....indo, Thailand or MY......fella speaking a mixture of languages!

I guess is Thailand! Some people really funi.. Die die must use one exist. lol... :D

2BDriver, Angcheek and AltisOwner praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

I am speechless, what is the rider trying to do? I see until i get dizzy, lol.

Aaronlkl praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess is Thailand! Some people really funi.. Die die must use one exist. lol... :D

fella said moondur....moondur.....thats Bahasa for reverse! Maybe its somewhere at the south of Thailand where most speak Bahasa with their own accent. Girl rider sense of direction is really cmi....😂😂😂. Most prob a decent kampong girl. Can even put back the 2 other motobike to their original position.....😂😂😂
Aaronlkl praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fella said moondur....moondur.....thats Bahasa for reverse! Maybe its somewhere at the south of Thailand where most speak Bahasa with their own accent. Girl rider sense of direction is really cmi....ððð. Most prob a decent kampong girl. Can even put back the 2 other motobike to their original position.....ððð

At first not very interested in the thread
Until spotted the key words :grin:
AltisOwner praised this

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At first not very interested in the thread
Until spotted the key words :grin:

I more interested with the giggling girls..sound pretty and cute!
Mustank praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You guys do realize that the video is recorded and playing forward then reverse then forward and reverse right? Funny video... but it's "fake news" lol
Volvobrick and Mustank praised this
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Carbon82, Angcheek, Newbie26 and Spring praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: boleh, tahan, lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users