12 replies to this topic | 85 praises

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo

reasonable time... tio shoot..

come on Mr Tan.. lolz
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:40 PM

Familymanz
  • Familymanz

http://www.mycarforu.....21!_P2367589/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy

seems like the kempeitai is still alive in SG sly.gif

same skin colour, maybe less brutal tactics only.

last time we kena from japs, now even better, kena from fellow citizens. wonder if they feel like sh!t or they really believe in doing their masters' bidding shakehead.gif

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

Typhoonz
    Typhoonz

Sad lah... Maybe they should have done it at Hong Lim Park...

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Aaronlkl
    Aaronlkl

https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

:XD:

Edited by Aaronlkl, 12 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.

Enye, Vid, Bacteria83 and 2BDriver praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

Eviilusion
    Eviilusion

[/url]

"https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/"]https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

hahaha.....at least she has the courtesy of putting back the other 2 bikes to their original position...😂😂😂. Which country.....indo, Thailand or MY......fella speaking a mixture of languages!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

Aaronlkl
    Aaronlkl

hahaha.....at least she has the courtesy of putting back the other 2 bikes to their original position...😂😂😂. Which country.....indo, Thailand or MY......fella speaking a mixture of languages!

I guess is Thailand! Some people really funi.. Die die must use one exist. lol... :D

2BDriver, Angcheek and AltisOwner praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/sonephet.sisouphantbong/videos/230671910740680/

I am speechless, what is the rider trying to do? I see until i get dizzy, lol.

Aaronlkl praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

Eviilusion
    Eviilusion

I guess is Thailand! Some people really funi.. Die die must use one exist. lol... :D

fella said moondur....moondur.....thats Bahasa for reverse! Maybe its somewhere at the south of Thailand where most speak Bahasa with their own accent. Girl rider sense of direction is really cmi....😂😂😂. Most prob a decent kampong girl. Can even put back the 2 other motobike to their original position.....😂😂😂
Aaronlkl praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

fella said moondur....moondur.....thats Bahasa for reverse! Maybe its somewhere at the south of Thailand where most speak Bahasa with their own accent. Girl rider sense of direction is really cmi....ððð. Most prob a decent kampong girl. Can even put back the 2 other motobike to their original position.....ððð

At first not very interested in the thread
Until spotted the key words :grin:
AltisOwner praised this

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

Eviilusion
    Eviilusion

At first not very interested in the thread
Until spotted the key words :grin:

I more interested with the giggling girls..sound pretty and cute!
Mustank praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd

You guys do realize that the video is recorded and playing forward then reverse then forward and reverse right? Funny video... but it's "fake news" lol
Volvobrick and Mustank praised this
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

Aaronlkl
    Aaronlkl

Carbon82, Angcheek, Newbie26 and Spring praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic