Customs Check For U-Turns ??

Ghostrider

(edited)

Just wondering if any of you guys who frequent JB kenna.

My work requires me to go JB often....but its a hit and run kenna thingy.

Today, I need to go pass some documents to my agent in JB...the jam at Woodlands was as usual...JAM PACKED...so I ask my agent to meet me at Gelang Petah (which is about 10mins drive from 2nd Link)....so went in....had a quick kopi with him and out I come...

At the causeway, I was asked to go see the officer...I was thinking like WTF....something wrong with my passport ? Then as I step into the officer...I hear the officer say..."Another U-Turn Case"....he ask me if I go makan and come back blah blah blah....so I ask what is wrong...but no reply.

Another one got similar stuff that happen to them ?

BTW....my frequency is about 2-3 days one milk run there....spend time there no more than 1.5 hours. Today was fast...cos tired and wanted to come home sleep ASAP...so was in and out for less than an hour.

Dun tell me now they also wanna control we go M'sia ???

If so...I will tell my boss...afternoon I go in....but Customs say cannot come out so fast...so I go for a spa first.....I sure hope they make it official !! Then its officially can 'twang' when I do those runs into JB !! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Ghostrider
↡ Advertisement

nope.. not even when my full journey, i.e. start and end back at causeway is 37mins..

Maybe those in 2nd link is a bit.. er.. more concern.. [:)]

At the causeway, I was asked to go see the officer...I was thinking like WTF....something wrong with my passport ? Then as I step into the officer...I hear the officer say..."Another U-Turn Case"....he ask me if I go makan and come back blah blah blah....so I ask what is wrong...but no reply.

In the end, wat else did they do to you? [:/]

Maybe they think you are smuggling body parts of Mas Selamats out of the country.. Then reassemble in JB so that he can escape..

Turbocharged

If singaporean no problem. Foreigner U-turn 2nd time (on social visit) they will send you back on next flight.

Neutral Newbie

die like dat oso they kepo....

go there for awhile oso must let them noe izzit?...

gd excuse to go massage first then cum back to werk.... [smash][smash]

Neutral Newbie

u come in and go by tuas rite always. juz an opinion,those officers der seldom crowded so siao on.even put officer take down no plates of queue cutter.if kena woodlands by 2nd day give up being on.

No, just ask only.

Play with meters ? You mean fuel gauge ? I can throw my petrol bill at them lor....every month is like 700-800 bucks. No need to scare...I top up just before coming out....RM2.70 only....basket...even motorbike also top up more than me...I damn malu...throw RM3 at the guy and scoot off liao...wasting people's time.

My suspect...they think I bring overstayers over and then back to SG again....but that I would need black sheep in their organization what....I think they nothing to do at 2nd Link....play pocket billiards until they sian liao look for something to entertain themselves. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Let me go try the Woodlands one and see....in the early afternoon...cos if its the evening....go and and come out kenna stuck in the jam already more than 1 hour liao !! Your Security Is Our Concern....yeah rite. And Ah Took just walk pass the 'heavily guarded' checkpoint and go back for a bowl of Penang Laska.....

I confirm go just before lunch....and meet the agent at Eden Garden Hotel !! Wahahahahahahaha....

Boss cannot F me.

they tot u bring some working [gorgeous] in lar, they then take anothe person's car come in agqain.... that day got one U turn guy kana cought what... 3 custom officer kana,,, one trip one [gorgeous] have to pay $300 to the u turn guy leh... so they suspect u r a PIMP [nod]

2moro I need to go in again...this time I go lunchtime and make a lagi faster run....pop into M'sia customs and then out I come....I think I can do it within 30 mins or under...see what happens. tongue.giftongue.gif

↡ Advertisement