1. 1.

• STP
    • Redline
    • Sonax
    • Coral
    • Others
    • No need
    • What is it?

we had a different theory. if there is white smoke means it is clearing the carbon.

need to rev till the white smoke clears out. as shown in my previous pic, one of the fogging session in action. wink.gif

after the fogging session, the throttle is lighter and more responsive. thumbsup.gif

Organize one such sessions for us newbies lehz.

Went to Stamford tyres and saw the bottle there at $19 if I'm not wrong. [dizzy]

At this price, I'm giving it a miss.....

The 3M injector cleaner is cheaper, maybe I try that one. [:p]

(edited)

$19 u must check the vol. Got 2 sizes. If the bigger bottle is almost double the smaller bottle so still OK. Plus u only use abt 20ml per tank or something.

1 big bottle can use for 1 year even. Well for me at least. [laugh]

The other types is usually 1 bottle 1 go all into the tank. [:/]

Edited by Pisces69

Just bought from JB over the weekend. Its a Redex fuel system cleaner and costs RM$18. Not sure if its the same as the injector cleaner but its half its price here in Sgp. [rolleyes]

the bottom one.

we took out the spark plugs and pour it to the injectors.

err...looks like the top one is for injector cos the label printed Petrol Injector Treatment.

the bottom one.

we took out the spark plugs and pour it to the injectors.

You mean pour it into combustion chambers thru spark plugs opening? Cos injectors should be under pressurised...sweatdrop.gif

OH JB also got sell? Where u buy?

Is it the type where u put a little every tank or they say to put the whole bottle at 1 go?

(edited)

The one I bought is a fuel system cleaner. Totally different from the pics posted here. Its a full bottle application to a tank of petrol. (I put in a 1/4 of the 2nd bottle last night as I went into JB to pump 15 ltrs fuel, so need to top up the treatment to get the concentration correct).

I got it at Giant Hypermart.

Hmm... on 2nd thought , it looks like the top picture. Never paid attention to the bottle except that it says fuel system cleaner.

Edited by Dwoon

Oh...maybe i shld check out giant in singapore as well. can i just confirm again, which one to get if I want pour them into spark plug hole? the top or bottom one? many thanks... if there is fogging session pls let me know as well...thanks.

Sorry... I dunno about the pouring into the combustion chamber directly. I've not done it before and I probably won't intend to as I'm afraid of damaging something. [sweatdrop] Besides, I can't access the plugs easily......

I just pour into tank & use.... already if I put in more to have higher concentration, I can feel my engine losing power...... [rolleyes][:|]

Neutral Newbie

i was into this item last time when ride's lambda sensor was damaged. stopped when mechanic claimed due to exessive use of fuel cleaner

cud there be some truth as commercially available pertol already hv cleansing additive substance?

apart from solely depending on instruction pasted onto the bottle (every one tankful or so), any bros can share what's da interval like between each usage?

Ok, I just had a look at the bottle. Its called Redex Fuel Sprint and says its a fuel system cleaner. Its not the same as the 2 pics posted earlier.

i use too much uniglide fuel tablet and my ride misfired [rolleyes]

but then i supposed to use one tablet per tank, i sometimes use two.. [:p]