Another molester caught... SG got so many pervt

Apollo

Any data on how much blood goes into the dick when it reach an erection?.. just curious... :grin:

This kind quite easy to find out w/o any special equipment.

:D

↡ Advertisement

i kana once...a lady in merc.....very chio...stopped me at amk ave 3 near to caltex asked me for directions to east coast. She told me to get in and show her eventhough i told her just follow that amk ave 3 rd leads straight to east coast but it will be many kilometres away. She told me to park my bike by the road kerb and show her the way and can pick it back later. Kns.....if she had shown me her...hmm...hmm...i think i would do just that....ððð. Dont know why she picked me among all the motorists.....the day was freaking hot and i was wearing my leather jackets.....giving her directions was already a nightmare as she was rather lost with simple directions amd i was beginning to sweat because of the weather and my jacket. Last i told her to uturn and use the cte.

U must be super yandao

For gals to take pic of u in mrt and ask u to get into the car for directions

• Praise 3

This is absolutely terrible if the lady is telling the truth, how can the police officer in charge want to stop the lady from making a report? [mad]

don't want to do extra work?

• Praise 1

ok now repeat after me, "AMDK!"

yes, very good, one more time, "AMDK!"

again, "AMDK!"

"AMDK!", "AMDK!" , "AMDK!", "AMDK!" , "AMDK!", "AMDK!" !!!!!!!!!!!

and so now we know, Our gov and mata just love "AMDK!"  -_-  -_-  -_-

• Praise 2

This is absolutely terrible if the lady is telling the truth, how can the police officer in charge want to stop the lady from making a report? [mad]

im not surprised... dont forget we have very "low" crime report card year after year but hey, it's not the case in reality and we know.... juts that most crime was not recorded or asked to settle privately.,... [:|]

• Praise 3

Twincharged

I think this is quite common. Some of them are NSF only. Who wants to do more work? I ever encountered a similar thing before. Wanted to report about car being scratched on purpose. Police also ask me if I am sure I want to report since I don't even have a suspect in mind.Tell me things like need to testify in court and all those to discourage me from making a report.

• Praise 1

I think this is quite common. Some of them are NSF only. Who wants to do more work? I ever encountered a similar thing before. Wanted to report about car being scratched on purpose. Police also ask me if I am sure I want to report since I don't even have a suspect in mind.Tell me things like need to testify in court and all those to discourage me from making a report.

Next time this kind of crime, don't bother to go down and talk to the police.

Just use the online portal and report.

Twincharged

Next time this kind of crime, don't bother to go down and talk to the police.

Just use the online portal and report.

Last time dun have ma. Now have so easier la. 

Its ok I know who the pervert is.

I CSI and tracked him down.

I think you all see the pic and

you can see what a pervert he is.

This one Austrian la

Why never call police on the spot?

Police station close liao mah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1