Neckermann sandals where

• Search this thread
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:09 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

seeing another thread on Dr Marten,i suddenly think of starting this thread hoping to get some informations.
anyone can advise where can i find wide varieties of Neckermann sandals?
i had seen john little at somerset do sell but they are for ladies,
and also seen one of the shops at far east plaza,they do have gents' design but very limited.
Thanks.

Edited by Turbonetics, 29 May 2008 - 12:10 PM.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:16 PM

Rochelle
  • Rochelle
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

queensway or chinatown point!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious

Now everyone going back to the Fashion of the late 80s to early 90s??? sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif

Me also interested to know where still got wide range of Dr.Martens & Neckermann sandals to chose nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Edited by Mzrmazda3, 29 May 2008 - 12:22 PM.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

Kianbeng
  • Kianbeng
    6th Gear

For a while I was like you. Wanted to buy back the same pair of neckerman sandals coz they were so good.

I managed to find a whole selection of them in Metro. I think they stock alot. But honestly I feel the quality is different from the one I bought in 1995. Maybe I like the leather being soft....

Anyway good luck.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious

care to share which outlet of Metro?

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

Kianbeng
  • Kianbeng
    6th Gear

I first found them in Metro SK. But no time to sit down to test drive it. In the end I bought them in Bugis Seiyu the next day heehee.

Both had the same promotions like 15% off? Quite cheap nowadays. Last time Neckermann more expensive.... like $49 or something. Nowadays I think $29 got liao.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear

They have an agent in Sg, probably you can call them if they do retail at their shop or can direct you to one of their reseller in your neighborhood.

http://www.neckermann.com.sg/main.php
My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 100+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline High Temp ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:34 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

sibeh heavy leh....

annie whye.. try mooooooooosetafar B1 shoe section.
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious

think conti cars!!!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:42 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious

thanks for the link.
maybe drop by the place to see.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

Nonetheless
  • Premium member
    Nonetheless
    3rd Gear

i think OG, METRO, JOHNLITTLE, taka, tangs...... all gt a quite nice range cause they have similar ranges... haha

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:22 AM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    5th Gear

Sorry to dig up such a old thread...

Guys,

I was shopping for a pair of sandal juz now n my wife recommended me a pair of birkenstock. Cost $139!!! I almost fainted...

Smile at the salesgirl n walk out of the shop. crazy price!!

Then i remembered tat there is another brand called neckermann which i used to wear when in trend during my sec sch days...

Did a google and found this : http://www.neckerman...nfo.php?pid=565

Exactly same model as birk but cost wise, much much friendlier....

My question is where can i find neckermann stores? appreciate helps as my current pair of sandal giving way sooooooon...

Tks in advance!!!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:25 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

Sorry to dig up such a old thread...

Guys,

I was shopping for a pair of sandal juz now n my wife recommended me a pair of birkenstock. Cost $139!!! I almost fainted...

Smile at the salesgirl n walk out of the shop. crazy price!!

Then i remembered tat there is another brand called neckermann which i used to wear when in trend during my sec sch days...

Did a google and found this : http://www.neckerman...nfo.php?pid=565

Exactly same model as birk but cost wise, much much friendlier....

My question is where can i find neckermann stores? appreciate helps as my current pair of sandal giving way sooooooon...

Tks in advance!!!

I think you can try Queensway Shopping Centre, I think I saw this brand last month.
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:37 AM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    5th Gear

I think you can try Queensway Shopping Centre, I think I saw this brand last month.

Tks bro and good nite!!!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:51 AM

Momo_2005
  • Momo_2005
    2nd Gear

but how come birkenstock sandal so expensive???

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:51 AM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged

birkenstocks expensive???

they are bloody cheap compared to your wife's ferragamos and louboutins.. not to mention jimmy choo or manolo blahnik... these clever women have known all along the importance of wearing good shoes....hah u guys dunno what you're missing...

as a man, i am not so dressy so i favour tod's, gucci, bottega, ferragamo and prada sandals, loafers and driving shoes... but seriously after wearing them you won't want to wear anything else.. especially tod's which i have four.. they are incredibly comfortable

come on guys... wake up... must present the whole package lah.... drive nice car, must also wear nice shoes lah or else how to change gear or brake properly

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    NOS-ed

they are bloody cheap compared to your wife's ferragamos and louboutins.. not to mention jimmy choo or manolo blahnik... these clever women have known all along the importance of wearing good shoes....hah u guys dunno what you're missing...

as a man, i am not so dressy so i favour tod's, gucci, bottega, ferragamo and prada sandals, loafers and driving shoes... but seriously after wearing them you won't want to wear anything else.. especially tod's which i have four.. they are incredibly comfortable

come on guys... wake up... must present the whole package lah.... drive nice car, must also wear nice shoes lah or else how to change gear or brake properly

I still stick to Ferragamo and Bally.
Tod's ok , still look classic gentleman.

Bottega and Prada and Gucci, too sissy already.
Cannot lah Brother !!! haha

"Viva Cuba Libre!"

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:52 PM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

seeing another thread on Dr Marten,i suddenly think of starting this thread hoping to get some informations.
anyone can advise where can i find wide varieties of Neckermann sandals?
i had seen john little at somerset do sell but they are for ladies,
and also seen one of the shops at far east plaza,they do have gents' design but very limited.
Thanks.

They are found in all Bata shops ....... cool.gif cool.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

Horsee
  • Horsee
    3rd Gear

Just came back back from Jusco Bt indah.
Saw a pair of Neckerman sandals (three colors) offer at RM19.90.
Its one of those rolls of shoes shop on t he same floor..forgot the shop name..

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:57 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    Turbocharged

i agree with you..some pple saves so much and refuse to spend on themselves..dun want to buy branded stuffs..yet the wifey spends on CL and Ferragamos shoes and LV/Chanel/Hermes..what for torture urself? must dress nicely and look good! smile.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users