Neckermann sandals,where to buy?

Turbonetics

(edited)

seeing another thread on Dr Marten,i suddenly think of starting this thread hoping to get some informations.

anyone can advise where can i find wide varieties of Neckermann sandals?

i had seen john little at somerset do sell but they are for ladies,

and also seen one of the shops at far east plaza,they do have gents' design but very limited.

Thanks.

Edited by Turbonetics
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Now everyone going back to the Fashion of the late 80s to early 90s??? [sly][sly][sly]

Me also interested to know where still got wide range of Dr.Martens & Neckermann sandals to chose [nod][nod][nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

For a while I was like you. Wanted to buy back the same pair of neckerman sandals coz they were so good.

I managed to find a whole selection of them in Metro. I think they stock alot. But honestly I feel the quality is different from the one I bought in 1995. Maybe I like the leather being soft....

Anyway good luck.

I first found them in Metro SK. But no time to sit down to test drive it. In the end I bought them in Bugis Seiyu the next day heehee.

Both had the same promotions like 15% off? Quite cheap nowadays. Last time Neckermann more expensive.... like $49 or something. Nowadays I think $29 got liao.

Sorry to dig up such a old thread...

Guys,

I was shopping for a pair of sandal juz now n my wife recommended me a pair of birkenstock. Cost $139!!! I almost fainted...

Smile at the salesgirl n walk out of the shop. crazy price!!

Then i remembered tat there is another brand called neckermann which i used to wear when in trend during my sec sch days...

Did a google and found this : http://www.neckermann.com.sg/product_info.php?pid=565

Exactly same model as birk but cost wise, much much friendlier....

My question is where can i find neckermann stores? appreciate helps as my current pair of sandal giving way sooooooon...

Tks in advance!!!

Sorry to dig up such a old thread...

Guys,

I was shopping for a pair of sandal juz now n my wife recommended me a pair of birkenstock. Cost $139!!! I almost fainted...

Smile at the salesgirl n walk out of the shop. crazy price!!

Then i remembered tat there is another brand called neckermann which i used to wear when in trend during my sec sch days...

Did a google and found this : http://www.neckermann.com.sg/product_info.php?pid=565

Exactly same model as birk but cost wise, much much friendlier....

My question is where can i find neckermann stores? appreciate helps as my current pair of sandal giving way sooooooon...

Tks in advance!!!

I think you can try Queensway Shopping Centre, I think I saw this brand last month.

birkenstocks expensive???

they are bloody cheap compared to your wife's ferragamos and louboutins.. not to mention jimmy choo or manolo blahnik... these clever women have known all along the importance of wearing good shoes....hah u guys dunno what you're missing...

as a man, i am not so dressy so i favour tod's, gucci, bottega, ferragamo and prada sandals, loafers and driving shoes... but seriously after wearing them you won't want to wear anything else.. especially tod's which i have four.. they are incredibly comfortable

come on guys... wake up... must present the whole package lah.... drive nice car, must also wear nice shoes lah or else how to change gear or brake properly

birkenstocks expensive???

they are bloody cheap compared to your wife's ferragamos and louboutins.. not to mention jimmy choo or manolo blahnik... these clever women have known all along the importance of wearing good shoes....hah u guys dunno what you're missing...

as a man, i am not so dressy so i favour tod's, gucci, bottega, ferragamo and prada sandals, loafers and driving shoes... but seriously after wearing them you won't want to wear anything else.. especially tod's which i have four.. they are incredibly comfortable

come on guys... wake up... must present the whole package lah.... drive nice car, must also wear nice shoes lah or else how to change gear or brake properly

I still stick to Ferragamo and Bally.

Tod's ok , still look classic gentleman.

Bottega and Prada and Gucci, too sissy already.

Cannot lah Brother !!! haha

seeing another thread on Dr Marten,i suddenly think of starting this thread hoping to get some informations.

anyone can advise where can i find wide varieties of Neckermann sandals?

i had seen john little at somerset do sell but they are for ladies,

and also seen one of the shops at far east plaza,they do have gents' design but very limited.

Thanks.

They are found in all Bata shops ....... [cool][cool]

↡ Advertisement