Launch of OPEL CORSA 1.4

Upandcoming

Neutral Newbie

hi brothers, got the word from my trusted SE and friend Thomas about the July launch of Opel Corsa 1.4, yes finally the car that several has been waiting for ..

both 3 and 5 door variant available and in AUTO gearbox not MTA.

can already order and indicative price as 66888. Can get him for more details cos thats as much as I know till now. enjoy the zippy car!

Info on car: http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=htt...1&ct=image&cd=1

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

such an old model now then launch.. time for facelift liao lor. dun know what the dealer thinking

Edited by Rtth84

Ever since the new dealer took over, Opel branding seems to be languishing. Dunnoe about sales though but some models that they bought in are [shakehead]

at that kind of price, there's much better car out there.

they need to be more realistic,..

but then, for someone whom remove vectra coz there's astra sedan, I think their line of though is totally different from mine.. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Indeed the price has gone down. My dad got one at $53k and he has been enjoying the drive ever since Dec 08. He is now convinced that conti beats jap and korean anytime. He was previously driving 2 Getz and I told him for the price, the Corsa would beat the i30 anytime.

We got one in the family stable.. and been driving it since Nov'08. Chalked up 25K mileage now. Been to Cameron, KL ( numerous ), Malacca ( tons of times ), Genting, Lumut, Ipoh....

Clocked Max speed 195km/h...

Once went up with a Japs L*** 1.5A.. travelling at 185km/h.. the exact word from the Jap rider.. " Feels like ball in the throat, holding the steering for dear life..." while the passengers in our car are sleeping comfortably... and we are just taking things easy... c'mon what' 185 on Conti..

Bends and corners at Cameron and Genting are simply delicious to say the least..

Very good car to say the least... you pay for what you want in a car.. We think it's worth much better than Jazz/Fit anyday.. and it's price below $50K now.. this little bugger been zippy day and night.. and it's tight handling is very nice to be had!

Of course you are free to disagree.... that's your choice..we've made ours to like this one.. ;)

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

We got one in the family stable.. and been driving it since Nov'08. Chalked up 25K mileage now. Been to Cameron, KL ( numerous ), Malacca ( tons of times ), Genting, Lumut, Ipoh....

Clocked Max speed 195km/h...

Once went up with a Japs L*** 1.5A.. travelling at 185km/h.. the exact word from the Jap rider.. " Feels like ball in the throat, holding the steering for dear life..." while the passengers in our car are sleeping comfortably... and we are just taking things easy... c'mon what' 185 on Conti..

Bends and corners at Cameron and Genting are simply delicious to say the least..

Very good car to say the least... you pay for what you want in a car.. We think it's worth much better than Jazz/Fit anyday.. and it's price below $50K now.. this little bugger been zippy day and night.. and it's tight handling is very nice to be had!

Of course you are free to disagree.... that's your choice..we've made ours to like this one.. ;)

Cheers!

How's the fuel consumption for this vehicle?

Neutral Newbie

anyone thinking of selling your corsa?

I'm looking for a 5 dr 1.4. Heard so much abt this car but it's so rare and it looks great.

↡ Advertisement