Aids cure

Hondacub777

lately me n fren went to joo chiat,he hook up with a [gorgeous] ,bloody hell,nvr have precaution [hur] .coz myself scare of this disease so no one nite stand,no red light district.He says"wan to play?dun scared.scared?then dun play lah..... [sunny]."was thinking,because of aids,thats y (kia si) [sweatdrop] ,but of course if there is cure,will u [bounce1] ?

↡ Advertisement

Imagine me a CEO of a drug company.

I got cure for AIDS. However, it does not cure you but needs you to continually feed on the drug. Continually pay me. You work everyday but your life, your finance and your future belongs to me.

Then you ask gahment for help. Maybe future SG gahment stupid and pay for your drugs. Now you made your brothers, sisters, wife, father, mother, grandparents pay for you which means they pay me too! Now they all belong to me. MWAHAHAAHAHA!

Want or not? Tell your friend this. Scared? C0ck happy only. But you will belong to ME! sly.gif

(edited)

When I was in the army, being trained by Israeli commandos, there was one

sentence which my team never forgot them saying to us, "Use your HEAD, USE YOUR HEAD!!"

and trust me, everything we did from that day onwards, we used our head, the one with the BRAIN inside.

For a moment of pleasure, but a lifetime of suffering, it's just not worth it.

Well, if you lucky, STD, if jackpot, AIDs, well.....all the best to you. tongue.gif

Young man, USE YOUR HEAD. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mazdaowner

Neutral Newbie
lately me n fren went to joo chiat,he hook up with a [gorgeous] ,bloody hell,nvr have precaution [hur] .coz myself scare of this disease so no one nite stand,no red light district.He says"wan to play?dun scared.scared?then dun play lah..... [sunny]."was thinking,because of aids,thats y (kia si) [sweatdrop] ,but of course if there is cure,will u [bounce1] ?

Tell your friend this.... wan to die? die yourself. I am not scared? I am just smarter then you..... [laugh]

If that [gorgeous] can hook up with your Kaki, i wonder how many Tar Pors have this [gorgeous] hooked up before him [gossip][gossip][gossip]

Worse still is 'Happy' without precautions taken ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

"Wan To Play, Dun Scared, Scared Then Dun Play" ...

When he kena si mi luc sap illness then you'll see if he still maintain this slogan [gossip][gossip][gossip]

Always remember that modern medicine might or may not cured ur "AIDS" at all but "GOD ALMIGHTY" will decide to cure you....So as long u live in this world ...Please take good care of your love one especially ur family and lastly ur "WIFE"....Think twice [rifle]

(edited)
For a moment of pleasure, but a lifetime of suffering, it's just not worth it.

Well, if you lucky, STD, if jackpot, AIDs, well.....all the best to you. tongue.gif

Wah .... [shocked][shocked][shocked]

1st time i heard you talk so serious siah ... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

But you are definately right [nod][nod][nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

GZ beri near lah.. take tiger go to HK, then bus into SZ rail station, 1 nite at DG first then goto GZ...

the doc good... some 1 kena syphillis... tried many top loctors, still pain cauliflower this tat lah.. no cure.

feller go there, the doc see... siaoz lah. so simple, gibe him a bottle of herb drink, 2 teaspoon x 3 times a day for 2 weeks sure cure.

all pain gone, cauliflower gone.. the KKJ also drop off. cured... lipsrsealed.gif

so hw, who wanna try?